Who Is There?

You and your best friend starts to run to your hotel. The problem is you can't even get a new hotel like Holiday Inn because you already reserved Ursula's Cove for a week. "What have I gotten myself into!" These words circled around your head.
You and your best friend finally made it to the hotel. It was such a major relief! No more Dead End Disney, no more crazy rides, no more crazy Peach. But deep inside, you wanted more. You never felt so alive! It kinda scared you.
You and your best friend relax and regroup. You guys had enough Dead End Disney in one day. You relaxed on your bed and your best friend jumped on your bed. "What scaredy cat?" You ask your friend playfully. "I'm sleeping here."
"Why?"
"To keep you safe..."
"Tell the truth!" You say as you tickle your best friend, that hates tickles. "Fine, fine. I'm kinda-" you couldn't hear what the rest of the sentence was. "Your what?"
"Scared! Ok, I'm scared. Just this night I'm sleeping in your bed. I need to get used to this new environment." You thought your best friend was being kinda ridiculous. "Whatever." And then lights out.
Pitter, patter, pitter, patter. You heard footsteps. It sounded like someone was running back and forth. You felt for your best friend and accidentally hit them in the face. Your best friend was a deep sleeper so that didn't effect their sleep. You turn on the lamp and you see a figure. You couldn't make out what it was. You rubbed your eyes and looked again. Nothing. You thought you where just tired and woke up on your own. You thought it was nothing and went back to bed.
"(F/n)! Get the gun! Get the AK47!" You heard your best friend said. You grabbed the gun and ran to the bathroom where your best friend was. "Try to hurt us and I'll shoot!" You scream in the bathroom. In the tub was the guy at the counter that checked you and your best friend in yesterday. "(Bff's/n) call the security!" You told your best friend to do. "Move and I'll shoot!" You warned the creepy guy that was in your bathroom.
A few minutes later security came and took care of him. He went to jail. You didn't feel comfortable in your hotel but you wouldn't leave. Oh, dear.