Mulan's Territory

Monster Inc wasn't that bad. I mean, compared to all the stuff you two have been through that wasn't bad. You can admit that Peach is scarier than that ride. Monster Inc was an ok ride. You still had your suppositions about that ride.
To end the day you and your best friend decide to end it with an ride. It's called Mulan's Territory. Two people go at a time and have two go to the end, in two different paths. You kept on asking your self if you are prepared for it, mentally and physically.
You and your best friend suck it up and go through the paths.

(F/n)=your first name
(Bff/n)=your Bff's first name

You go right and your best friend goes left.

You walked in Mulan's Territory. The cold and fresh smell of winter filled your nose. Your nose started to chill it was so cold. You walk close and you smell something foul. A putrid smell. You try to detect where the smell came from. You stare at the ground. You didn't notice that it was all winter themed. Life-like snow was at your feet. It was so pure and white.
You went stomping up a small sized mountain. The smell got closer. You where climbing and you got something with your shoe. You pull it out of the snow. It was a person. You screamed in fear. He was already dead. You booked it up that mountain. The snow was an slight obstacle but you did not let it stop you.
You kept on running forward but you had a nerve wrecking feeling in your stomach. You turned behind you. You knew that nothing good would be behind you if you looked back. To your horror, Mulan was behind you. It was real! Realistic features! Live action! She was after you. "We'll win this battle together (F/n)." She said.
Her eyes was rolled all the way to the back of her head. Her battle outfit was torn and ripped. She has multiple wounds from arrows. Blood percolated down her wounds. Her sword was stained with blood from the Huns. She was swift as a river and she was on your tail.
You saw an exit. An wonderful exit! You ran using every last bit on energy you had. You didn't care if you collapsed the second you stepped foot out that door. You wanted out! You go for the handle. You feel something sharp touch your shoulder. It drove into your shoulder and you came out screaming. Tears flooded your face as you leap into the arms of your best friend, who was waiting for you.

Your best friend took the left path. Your best friend looked into what looked like a carnival. Real live people where there! It was wonderful! Little kids scattered around. Grown-ups got a coffee or a beer to sip on.
Your best friend went through out the carnival trying to find their way to the exit. "He's back!" Someone said as it was followed by screams. Your best friend turned around and saw a great sight.
There was Mushu. He was much bigger and threatening. He grabbed an innocent person. Off with his head. Your best friend stood in shock. Mushu came charging at your best friend. It was life and death so your best friend went running. Your best friend tripped. Mushu approached your best friend. Your best friend played dead, hoping Mushu would leave. Your best friend prayed and prayed. Finally, Mushu left and your best friend could escape.

You where crying in your best friend's arms. Your best friend was crying too. You two went to the hotel, shaken up. You had a cut along your shoulder. You two treated it and you went to bed early. You had enough in one day.