Free From All The Horror

You lend your hand to your best friend "let's go home." You and your best friend booked it out of the place that Peach kept you. After a solid ten minutes of running around you found the exit door.
      You two drove home. You dropped your best friend off at their house. You have a sigh of relief that your home. You drive to your house and unpack.
After a good hour of unpacking (which took longer because your not trying to escape from a place of horror and crazy people.) you crashed on your bed.
You got a call from your best friend. "Check the news!" Your best friend said. You grabbed a remote and turned on the TV. Peach was on the news.

Peach Alfred
Missing date: 3/7/3015
Last seen: BooksLake, Insane Asylum
Wanted for: Murder of eight people.
If seen please contact
( )-563-1227

The victims was for her dolls. You just knew it. And how close you could of been of becoming a victim. She had pictures of you! And you didn't know how much more she could have.
Your friend calls back "I'm gonna turn her in."
"No! She let us go because I sworn that we wouldn't do that!" You heard your front door swung open. You thought it was your mother coming home from work. "Hey mom!" You called. No answer. "Must of been a rough day at work." You thought to yourself.
"But as I was saying, we can't do that!"
"It's not like she'll track is down."

"They can! We payed with credit card there! They can track is down easily when you use a credit card!" You had a point. They can, and they will if you messed with them.
        "Then what do we do?"
"Nothing." You replied blankly to your best friend's comment.
"W-what?!" Your best friend thought you where crazy! "You heard me, nothing." You say now seriously.
      Your stomach started to rumble. You went into your kitchen to get a snack. You saw something- or someone, you didn't except or want to see...Peach.
      You screamed and backed up. "How did you get in my house?!"

"I hid in your car." You almost fainted at Peach's reply. "Get out!" You screamed. "I'm coming to your house." You best friend said in the phone. "Peach is here!" You squealed. Peach didn't move an inch. "I need you (F/n), come make dolls with me. You can help!"

"I don't want to murder people with you!" You screamed at Peach. You where gonna have a panic attack if anything escalated.
      Before you knew it your best friend came to your house. You two lived rather close to each other. Your best friend  had your house key and swung open the door.
     "Get the frick out Peach." Your best friend said holding a large knife and a phone. "Or I'm gonna call the cops on you. You'll get charged with murder and trespassing!" 
"Sooo scary!" Peach said sarcastically. Your best friend dialed 911 and the operator spoke. "Hello this is 911 how can I help you."
"Peach Alfred broke into my best friend's home I need the cops."
"They'll be right there. I want to keep you on the line. Where is Peach
"At my best friend's kitchen table I have a knife on me." Your best friend held you close while Peach approached you two. Your best friend held the knife close to Peach's face. "Get back!" Your best friend yelled.
     "This is he police! Open up!" The police said as they banged on he door. You rushed to the door and the police held their guns out.
     Peach got arrested and is in jail to this very minute. You could of became a victim of Peach's murder. Your parents came for you and comforted you. They thanked your best friend for saving you. Dead End Disney is a place of horror and crazy people, and you never dream of going there again.

The End
---------------