Sew A Broken Heart

You and your best friend had no where else to go, but the very dreaded Dead End Disney. You spotted Sleeping Beauty's Craft Shop.

Sleeping Beauty's Craft Shop
Works in...
•Sewing
•Needle Felting
•Polymer Clay

That caught your interest. You and your best friend walked in. Your best friend was very reluctant to be there. On the counter top was a little stage. The background was gloomy and had trees scattered around like a forest. There was a sewed doll of Sleeping Beauty. She looked withered and dark. She has the three fairies in a glass jar. A horned owl was perched on her hand, from feathers to talons the owl was incredibly detailed. Her blonde hair was stained at the tips by mud.
A male came out. His left hand had pins and needles in it. You and your best friend stared in awe at the hand. "Hello, your here for my class, no?"
"Yes, yes sir we are."
"Great, right this way." The man said as he lead you and your best friend to the back room. There was six seats, three tables. Two of the tables where occupied, but the one left was for you and your best friend. Red cloth and a spool of red thread was set on each table along with scissors and seeing needles.
"Dorm worry kidos, the only creepy thing here is my hand. I got into a car accident and my nerves in this hand don't work so I just use it as a pin cushion, helps me lose less." That made you and your best friend feel at ease.
        "Shall we begin! Today we are sewing hearts, but there is a twist! As you can see there is four half of hearts on your table, your going to sew the hearts together!" The whole concept didn't seem that bad. And it's good practice for sewing.
Everyone picked up a sewing needle. They cut off a good amount of thread and put it in the sewing needle. You struggled a little but you got it. The teacher explained where to start, and good techniques that can come in handy whenever you need to sew or hem something.
"You know kidos." That teacher started to say, "using a hand as a pin cushion is not a bad idea. You lose less of the pins and needles!" A woman tried it out. She really jammed it in there and blood trickled down her hand. "No! I didn't mean to really try it!" The teacher said as he grabbed a damp cloth. He pulled out the pin and cleaned up her hand. "My nerves don't work in my left hand so that's why I use it. You should never do it really though!"
Well that was sure a lesson for you two. You and your best friend learned amazing techniques for sewing, and you learned never to stick pins or needles in your hand. But that's just plain common sense!