Escaping Peach's Clutches

You wake up. Your tied down to a large table. All you can move is your head. "Help!" You scream. You hyperventilate until you pass out.
      "My, my, please don't have a panic attack. The party just started." You screamed at Peach's remark to you passing out. "What do you want from me! What are you gonna do to me!" You plead. You struggle to break free.
You see your best friend in a cage. "Let my best friend go! Please! Take me instead." Peach laughed hysterically at your comment. "But I'm gonna play with you too! I can't take you instead when I already have you." Peach's comments where terrifying. You screamed in the horror and had a melt down. You cried until there was no more tears to cry.
     "Now that you stopped BEING A BIG BABY! Now, we can play."
"No! No!" You screamed as you thrashed your body side to side to break free from the table and being strapped down.
       Peach grabbed a pair of scissors. "You see, I make human like dolls. I use the finest material. And what I mean is...I use people." You screamed and struggled harder, but you where wasting your energy greatly. "You have what I want (F/n)." She approached you with the scissors.
         "What part of me do you want?" You said as you wept. "Your hair. Some people just has the most perfect part of the body and I use it for my dolls."
"That's all? My hair?" You said as you calmed down. You thoug that other people had it worst and was actually killed by Peach. "Is you cut my hair will you let me go? And what do you want from my best friend?"
"Nothing. Your best friend  would just get in the way so I locked your best friend up. And your not going. You'll tell the public." You had a slight moment of confusion. You then realized, Peach was keeping you and your best friend wherever you guys were, forever.
         Peach cut your hair, but she made sure you looked good. "I'm making you look good too because such beautiful hair should not be spoiled. It's so much harder to harvest skin." The thoughts of being skinned alive was such a horror. "Listen, if I or my best friend don't tell the public, and I swear on my grave we won't. Will you please let us go?"
"I'll think about it." Those words was something that could change your mind forever. Peach could of said no right then and there but she was giving you an your best friend a chance.
         You just laid there on the table, slightly uncomfortable. Peach even put a pillow under your head for comfort. A couple of hours after cutting your hair Peach came out with, what looked like a person. No life in their eyes. "It's finished!" Peach said as she played with the doll's (H/c) hair.
     "I decided I'll let you go, if I get a little something else."
"Ok, what is it?" You knew you had to do it. You really didn't want to stay with peach. "If you get me some clothing from your suitcase, that you think will best fit the doll." It was a odd request, but you picked out an outfit that you could part with and might even look cuter on the doll.
      A couple of minutes later Peach came out with the doll. It actually looked good and it didn't smell. "I loaded it with perfume!" Peach said as she jumped up and down. She was so happy her doll was completed. She u locked the cage and woke up your best friend. "Time to go!" You said as you let out your hand. "I'll never forget you! I always have some of you with me!" Peach the. Held up three pictures. One of you in your car. One of you eating at the diner. And one of you in your hotel, sleeping.
      You and your best friend booked it out of there and drove home. Dead End Disney, is a experience you'll never forget.