Chapter 41 : Kidnapped

Vote bc double update ;)

Oh and brace yourselves.

Chapter 41 : Kidnapped

"Zoey...what're you doing here?" I questioned as I flung the front door open.

The brown haired girl stood there with a bag in her as if she had just come from the supermarket.

"I heard what happened in Canada and also with Leona. You okay?"

I moved to the side so she could step inside the house.

"I am,"

"I heard your brother's back congrats."

I nodded. "He'll only be here for another week until he has to go...hey, have you spoken to Justin?"

He has been really silent these days and I was worried about him. About all of them.

She nodded looking sad all of a sudden and I felt like I said something I shouldn't have.

"Yeah but he's trying to lock me out," She said as she placed the grocery bag on the kitchen counter. "Now I know how he feels when dealing with me and my-"

She stopped abruptly with a tense look all of a sudden.

"You don't have to tell me." I assured.

"No I promised I would and there's no better time than now," She dipped her hand in the bag and I grabbed what she pulled out like a giddy kid. "See...we're already besties. Both of us love a good tub of Ben and Jerry's."

"It's cookies and cream too. Zoey, I'm officially in love with you."

She choked up on laughter.

"Yeah now we can finally be together. Fuck Justin and Alex! We'll be the best lesbian couple there is. #Coey. The ship is sailing people. I can see it already..." She sighed dreamily and I started laughing.

A couple seconds later we were still in hysterics.

"Alex would flip if I got stolen away from him by a girl," I said recalling how he reacted when I told him about the whole Sonya incident.

"Same with Justin...but I don't think he'll mind a little girl on girl action if you know what I mean." I gagged tossing an apple at her.

"Ew, just- ugh that's nasty!"

"Don't be such a prude," She scoffed. "You can't tell me you're with a boy candy like Alex and haven't done anything- ha! So I'm right! What did you guys do? Spill bitch!"

My face burning at the thought of the other day was a dead giveaway. I couldn't deny her assumptions when I was reflecting the color of a tomato.

"Nothing,"

"Liar!" She yelled and I doubled over.

"Ice cream and confessions remember?"

Her face fell at my reminder.

"Oh hell," I laughed at her pouting.

"Where is loverboy anyway? This house seems so damn empty." Zoey said as we made our way to the living room.

"That is because it is. Ride Along? The Fault In Our Stars? Or would you prefer something like Ted?"

She plopped down with the ice cream in her hands as so were two spoons.

"Ohhh Ted please!" I chuckled at her childish pleading.

I went and took a seat next to her after finding Ted on Netflix.