Chapter 34 : I Kissed A Girl & I Didn't Like It

Banner to the side sent in by @dehjakitty112. Awww, you did a good job on it! Very cute. It's my first one ever so thank you, means a lot babe. ^_^
This chapter is dedicated to you.

Chapter 34 : I Kissed A Girl & I Didn't Like It

Allison staggered back as she took in my cold expression.

"If I knew what you guys were talking about I would've never listened to it." She said trying to justify herself but I shook my head in disbelief.

"From the moment I began crying for God's sake you should've stopped listening!" I screamed as I stood up.

She screwed her eyes shut. "I know. I know. I was just-"

"Curious." I finished for her.

Her eyes snapped open as I began pinching the bridge of my nose.

I looked into her eyes as I saw tears filling her eyes.

"Carrie I'm-"

"Don't you dare." I warned.

I knew full well what was gonna come next and I didn't wanna hear it.

Her lips trembled as she took steps to me and I held up my hands for her to stop coming closer.

"I'm-"

"No-"

"I'm so sorry!" She cried and my eyes began to water.

I knew the pity would hit her. I knew she would feel sorry for me knowing all that she did. For Christ's sake she knew my entire life secrets; all my problems.

My breath caught in my throat as she continued to talk. "I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that and to make it worse you've been being abused-" A sound between a sob and cry cut through her. I closed my eyes at the word. "-I didn't mean to be such a bitch to you on the jet. I was just pissed at Alex and I know he likes you a lot so I used it against him to hurt him like he did to me. Please understand."

"I can't do this right now," I whispered feeling completely overwhelmed.

It took everything in me to share everything I had with Alex and knowing that he wasn't the only one that knew about it at the moment made me want to throw up.

"He banned me from seeing my boyfriend Carrie!" She revealed as her lips began to tremble uncontrollably. "He said I'm never to talk to him again because he's older than me. I thought he'd be happy that I found someone to love and who loves me but you know what he told me? That I'm just a child, that I don't know what that kind of love is." She scoffed but I could spot the hurt and frustration in her eyes.

"Allison please I can't do this-"

"Okay, okay! But I want you to know that you don't deserve to be-"

"Oh god," I moaned as I felt something coming up.

I ran to the bathroom in front the toilet and before I knew it I was throwing up everything in my stomach.

I bent in and out every time I let something out.

I heard the pattering of footsteps and I felt someone pull my long, blonde braid out my face. I looked to the side to see Alex with a worried frown onto his face.

I opened my mouth to say something but it never happened as I began to regurgitate once again.

I tried to push him away. For one: my vomit really smelled and two : I really didn't want him to see me in this condition. He didn't budge though, he held my hair as I vomited into the toilet, and as I did my stomach felt as if it was becoming more and more vacant of any substance.