GOOD NEWS???

Heyyyyyy.

So I want to start off by saying how much I fucking missed you guys!

Oops.

Sorry for my French. Lol, no I'm not. :'D

Anyway, let's get down to business shall we? There's this idea that I have been frustratingly debating in my mind for the past couple of months. It's one that I have finally come around to being open minded about but...I would really like nothing more than your opinions.

So here it goes...

How do you feel about a spin off for Allison and Luke?

Recently, countless events keep popping into my mind that would make an insane plot for this if it were to ever happen and it has gotten me so excited that my fingers are tingling. You get to know so much about their relationship that you didn't before and the new one that will form but more importantly, an insight of what's going on in other characters' lives such as Carex.

This how we are going to go about this:

If I receive 30 comments or votes in a week from now that are all for this story being written then it will be if not...then it won't be. Simple as ABC.

I'd love for you guys to be as responsive as possible so I can know what to do.

Thank you.

Lots of love,
Zan.

Update : the goal has been raised to 70 and a new catch is that it has to be both comments and votes that reach this since the deadline is 6 days away from now. Seems fair enough.

P.s. No matter how much you comment you will only be counted once.

***

Result: So I'm sorry to say the deadline for the voting has expired and unfortunately you guys have missed the goal in order to get a spin off. It was close in the votes but comments were lacking and all I can say is RIP.

Lol.

I apologize to those who voted and wanted it to be a thing. There just wasn't enough support.

I still love you guys with all my heart and hopefully when I decide to start another book you'll be just as supportive.

Lots of love,
Zan. ♡