Chapter 42 : My Name Is...

We're coming down to the final chapters ahhhh! I'm not ready for this.

Chapter 42 : My Name Is...

I woke up to the feeling of an unbearable thudding in my head. It was similar to a hammer being banged repeatedly on my head, feeling as if it was cracking my skull.

I released a hiss under my breath tossing my head back. It rotated to the side on its own accord and I blinked, my eyes fluttering open as my vision adjusted to the gloomy, dark surrounding. When they burned I immediately snapped them shut feeling the unfamiliar heaviness of my body. I felt like the weight of the world was placed on my shoulders.

With a loud groan that displayed my inner torment I reopened my eyes. I frowned at what I saw and as I took a deep breath I almost vomited right then and there.

The strong concoction of dust, mildew and what smelled like piss traveled to my nostrils.

I was in a room.

It wasn't very large, probably the size of my bedroom and nothing but a table with and the white light illuminating brightly above me was present.

My nose began to burn and I crinkled it taking short breaths to ease the disgusting odor around me.

Something brushed my feet and I recoiled with a jump but I was shocked when my hands were restricted. My eyes went around where my hands were bent behind me and I caught site of a cord. My fingers grazed against the material slightly and it felt like rope. A thick, constricting rope.

The wooden chair I sat on felt uncomfortable and I began tugging at the binds the rope created but all it did was hurt my wrist.

I attempted to get up but it was of no use as not even my shoulders were able to move.

I let out a sob my lashes dampening as I recalled the last events that occurred in front me.

Having a sleep over with Zoey. Her confession. Falling asleep then waking up to a loud bang. Running up the stairs in a frantic state to call Alex because I was paranoid. The paranoia turned to reality as someone gripped me. It was Ricky, the jock. We fought. I kicked him in the balls running down the stairs to only see Zoey's bloody and unconscious body lying on the cold hard ground. Francesca standing at the front door. Her and Ricky arguing. Me running up the stairs again. Making it to the bathroom with the phone and calling Alex. Knocking Ricky out. Fighting Francesca. Her pulling out a cloth with chloroform. Me being pushed in her trunk, then darkness.

I heard the lock of the door being messed with and I refused to remove my gaze that was aimed at the floor.

"I knew you'd be awake," She chirped.

I knew it was Francesca. Her voice could be identified from a mile away.

My eyes didn't give her any acknowledgement but instead I commenced glaring at the floor.

"So you're not gonna talk?"

I sealed my chapped lips tightly as my body began shaking uncontrollably.

In fear?

I could almost scoff at the suggestion.

More like in freaking fury.

I could almost scream out loud at all the anger I was keeping in.

"Where am I?" I dared to ask.

I felt a shadow being casted over my hunched figure and I drew back my face in disgust when her hand took a hold of my chin after she stooped to my level.