ONE.

Patrick's POV

I gripped on to my bed sheets and jumped as the ear shattering alarm went off next to my bed. That's a bit of an exaggeration, but that's what it felt like. After 10 or 15 minutes of being laid our starfish stule in my bed, while I tried to keep my eyes open, I finally got up.

I looked in the mirror,"Come on Patrick. You got this,"

I walked out the front door, to begin my treacherous walk to school. Each step that brought me closer to the inevitable. I walked into that shitty place called school. I slipped my headphones in my ears, and proceeded to walk to my locker.

"Hey Patty," a voice said behind him.
Alex Gaskgarth, the biggest bully in school. Not today, please, I'm not in the mood.

He slammed me up against my locker, his best friend, Jack, smirking behind him.

He took a much anticipated swing at my face, and hit my nose. He shoved me into my locker, slamming it shut, just missing my fingers.

Shit. I'm going to be late to class. If I even get out.

I started to beat on my locker,

"Help!" I managed to yell. Even though I knew no one would stop to help me.

I saw a shadow through the cracks of my locker,

Alex, not again.

"Hello?" I heard a faint voice say.

"Help, please."

"What's your combination?"

"15-32-12"

I heard the clicks, and I fell out. I'm surprised I even fit in there anymore.

I looked up, and saw a boy, about my height, black hair, and a fringe covering part of his face.

He reached his hand out, to help me up.

"Thank you," I said in a small voice.

"No problem,"

He walked off, leaving me in a wave of confusion.

Why did he help?

TBH guys, idk how good this is going to be. But I'll try, I'm going to try to spend a lot of time on this.