TWO.

****TRIGGER WARNING****

Patrick's POV

I couldn't get that boy off my mind,

What was his name?

Maybe I'll ask him, maybe.

I waited desperately for the bell to ring, English isn't the most interesting subject. I watched intently,

Tick tick rick tick tick ringgggg

I gather my stuff, and head to the door. I run to my locker go grab my backpack, to avoid Alex and his crew. I was too late.

"I see you got out Patty," Alex smirked, gripping my shirt.

I looked around, and saw all the familiar faces. But, there was someone else.

The boy.

He gave me a sympathetic look, and then looked away.

"Hey Pete, why don't you give a go at him?" Jack suggested with an evil glare on his face.

"Sure, I'll give it ago,"

He walked up to me, grabbing my collar.

I thought I had a chance to make a friend.

I squirm to get free from his grasp, it's no use. He's a lot stronger than me.

He glared at me, h-his pupils were so dilated. His eyes were blood shot?

"A-are you on drugs?" I said not thinking about the consequences of my actions. It may have sounded rude, now that I think about it, but I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

He narrowed his eyes, and punched me square in the face, letting me fall to the ground.

He continued to kick me in the stomach, I was so weak.

"Pathetic." He spit in my bruised, bloody face.

I'm so bad at making friends, why do I even try?

Once they left, I grabbed my book bag, and ran for the door.

***AT HOME***

I trudged to my room, the cloths scattered across the floor made it a little difficult to walk in, but I had no energy to clean it up now. I went to the bathroom to get my self cleaned up.

I looked at my face, my nose had a stream of dry blood trickling down my upper lip.

"Please don't be broken..."

I moved my nose, no snap. It's not broken. I sighed, lifting up my shirt, revealing all the bruises they left on my sides.

I took a warm wet wash cloth, and pressed it up to it. I flinched as the warm water touched my skin.

Just another bully, school is so stupid. Why do I even go anyway?

I wanted to do it so bad, so, so bad. But I couldn't, it's not good.

Come on Patrick, it's not that bad, it's worth it. It's a relief.

But- Fine.

I reached for my drawer, pulling out the small piece of metal. Contemplating on doing it, I turned on the shower, undressing. I sat down, the blade still in my hand.

I sighed, twiddling it between my fingers.

I pressed it on my wrist, I felt it dig into my flesh, one, two, three. I felt the warm blood trickle down my arm,

I deserve this.

Pete's POV

I popped the pill into my mouth, washing it down with Cola. I laid down on my bed, pulling out a cigarette. The buzz hadn't kicked in yet, I took a drag of the cigarette calming my nerves.

I still feel bad about beating up that boy today. But I had to, I didn't want to get beat up too. But when he asked me if I was on drugs, that really struck a nerve. But he didn't deserve what I did to him.

Finally the buzz kicked in, I forgot about everything I was thinking about. This is why I do this, to forget.

This was sort of a depressing chapter... Sorry... This is going to be a pretty depressing fan fiction anyway.