SIXTEEN.

This story will be over soon, I'm thinking like two or three more chapters. Since I don't want to drag this on, and have it be boring, somewhere in the chapter I'll skip a few months, to their anniversary.

~Patrick's POV~

After- uh- what happened and the shower. We both got dressed. I decided I'd wear something casual; a blue button up, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

Pete sported a leather jacket, a Black Flag t-shirt, and a similar pair of black jeans to mine, but with a rip in the knee.

I realized, I was also going to have to go back to work Monday as well as school.

Yay.

But I wanted to keep myself in the present, Doctor.

I was not fond of doctors, everything there made me anxious.

White walls, needles, constant surveillance, and all the while surrounded by germs.

I'd say doctor offices make you more sick than when you came there.

Well- that's not true for everyone. But being as sickness prone as I am, you'd see where I'm coming from.

After I got checked out and all, the doctor concluded it was just the flu. He prescribed some over the counter medicine, and we left.

I was glad it was only the flu.

Though Pete didn't look so good himself, he refused to go to the doctor.

He's been like this the past week or so pale, and always had a fever. I was worried about him.

"Hey Pete."

"Yeah, sweetheart?"

"Are you-"

"I'm fine," he said sternly.

"Oh, okay sorry."

He pulled me into a hug, and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You ready for school tomorrow?"

"Uh- hell no."

"Want to grab some last day of spring break lunch?"

"Where too Peter Panda?" I grinned.

"Um, how about the cafe. Where we first met- well properly first met."

I grinned at the memory.

"Mm, bagels."

"Yes bagels," he said, as he tucked my hair behind my ears.

He gave me a peck on the lips, and grabbed my hand. He led me to the car, and opened the door for me.

"Why thank you, such a gentlemen."

"Anything for you love."

I blushed, and he shut the door.

We went and got bagels.

...

It had been 7 months since me and Pete started dating.

"Patrick," a voice said, as I was shook awake

I pulled my eyes open to Pete hovered over me, and big smile sewn on his face. His smile never failed to make me smile.