FOUR.

~Patrick's POV~

            "It's okay I guess, I would have done the same," I said only half truthfully.

I wouldn't do the same,  and he called me pathetic. Was that supposed to make it seem more believable? Or did he believe it? Because I sure do. I mean, I forgave him after he beat the shit out of me, that's pretty pathetic.

I looked up to notice him staring at me, I looked him in the eyes. I felt the warm, blush rise in my my face, his cheeks turned a bit pink as well.

Did I embarrass him?

"Uh- Want to- sit?" I stuttered out.

"Sure," he said giving me a warm smile, that made my heart jump.

I sat down at a booth by the window, I enjoyed the window. I could watch the people walk by. Before you start thinking I'm a creep, the reason I do this is because I like to be observant. I like to make stories up for the people, it may not be necessarily true stories, but they keep my mind busy.

Pete must have noticed my silence, because he was staring at me with a confused expression.

"What?" I said coming off a little more aggressive than I intended.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," I lied, not in much of a mood to explain.

"Oh," he had a clear look of disappointment on his face.

Did he really expect me to open up to him so soon? I'm not even sure I trust him yet, his posse could be waiting outside right now, and I wouldn't know until it was too late. 

"Can I trust you?" I blurted.

"Uh, yeah. I guess, I don't want to beat you up Patrick."

"But-" I started but I was interrupted by him standing up.

I flinched hiding my face.

He came and sat by my side, looking me in the eyes.

"You can trust me," he said with a look of sincerity.

I nodded, my vision transfixed on his eyes. I blushed from him being so close to me, I looked down at the seat, in hope he wouldn't notice. Was this real? I sure hope so, it feels like a dream. At the same time, I felt sort of uncomfortable. I scooted over towards the glass of the window a bit, leaving more space between us. 

He took notice to this, frowning at the gap between our legs that wasn't there before.

A/N

Hey Guys! Okay, I just found this out. Ryan and Spencer had been making music together since they were 12. That's amazing. And it makes me sad when I think of Ryan, like- aghh.