FIVE.

~Patrick's POV~

"I- I think I should go," he muttered, and stood up.

"Okay."

"Bye Patrick."

"Bye Pete."

He walked out the door, I let out a breath, I didn't know I held.

"Who was that?" Joe asked, curiously staring at the glass door.

"Pete, this guy from my school." 

"Hm.. Cool," he said and walked back to the cash register.

It was a pretty slow day, regular costumers, nothing new.

There was an elderly man with a mustache, that sat at one of the booths and waited for service.

"Hello, I'm Patrick, How are you this evening? "

"I'm doing great, yourself?"

"Good, thank you, what would you like this evening?"

"Uhm.. I'll have black coffee, with two sugars please," He said in his deep southern accent, while a big smile shown on his face.

"Right away sir," I said and grinned back at him.

I love Chicago, some people there are just really friendly. Those few people are the people I value most.

I slipped my ear buds in my ears, snd turned on my iPod and pushed shuffle, David Bowie's "Life On Mars?" came on. I hummed along while I waited for the coffee to brew. I took them back out, while I carried the coffee, carefully, to the man at the booth.

"Thank you Patrick," he chuckled.

"You're welcome sir."

"You're a very nice boy, you're partner is very lucky."

"Uh-oh, I'm not dating anyone."

"Oh, a gentlemen like you will find someone great."

"Thank you sir," I said, his words brought a smile to my face.

~Pete's POV~

"Brenddooooonnnn..." I whined through the phone,"Pleasssssseee come over, I have nothing to do!"

"Fine, but you owe me, because I'm supposed to be doing my Science report."

"Okay, see you in a minute Bren."

"Okay asshole see you in a few."

Yes I had acquired a few friends, Brendon being in this small group. Brendon was very energetic, and always entertained with any exaggerated story he had to share.

"Knock, Knock," came from my bedroom door, in stepped Brendon.

He was pretty tall, taller than me to say the least. He had floppy brown hair, that covered most of his giant forehead, I don't mean that in a mean way.

"Hey Bren," I smiled.

"Hello Peter," he beamed back at me like a ray of sunshine.

This kid was always happy

"So what are you working on?" He asked and looked down at the piece of paper that sat on my desk on my desk.

"I honestly don't know," I chuckled.

I looked down at that drawing again, it kind of looked like a galactic pig, with a little bit of a unicorn in there too.

"It looks like a robot," Brendon blurted.

"I think it looks like a galactic pig unicorn honestly."

"It does."

"Weird."

"Yeah, you are weird, drawing all these galactic pig unicorns."

"Aw, shut up, you know they're cool."

"You know, Mikey likes unicorns," Brendon winked.

Oh yes, Mikey. Gerard's little brother, Mikey. He was super cool if you get to know him, but he apparently had a crush on me, which is super creepy considering he was one of my best friend's little brothers.

"Oh shut up," I groaned, "I'm not gay, even if I was I don't like Mikey like that."

"Oh sure," he rolled his eyes.

"Ughhhhhh..." I groaned whilst I laid back on the bed.

"What?"

"I don't even know, I'm just tired."

"Oh, should I leave?"

"You can stay if you want, I'm probably not going to sleep."

"Oh," he giggled, and sat on the bed next to me.

"Uh.. Maybe.. Could I kiss you? Y'now to see if I like guys or not.." I muttered quickly.

"Sure Peter," he grinned.

I sat up and stared into his sparkly brown irises. Nervous butterflies filled my stomach. I started to lean in, my lips tingled with anticipation. Finally he connected our lips in one swift movement. His pink lips were softer than I had originally thought.

I rapped my arm around his waist and tried to bring his body closer than it already was.

He entangled his fingers in my hair, and a moan escaped my mouth. He smirked into the kiss, which gave me a change to put my tongue in his mouth.

He jumped when I did, but soon let out a whimper of pleasure. I climbed on top of him and strattled his hips, and slightly ground down on him. He squeaked and bucked his hips against mine. Which caused cock to twitch in anticipation.

When the door flung open, that revealed my father. A look of confusion and a hint of anger strewn on his face.

I'm sorry. No Peterick, yet. But Brendon and Pete moment. Oh no, I've created a monster!

And also yes, I did delete the last two chapters, I wasn't happy with them, so I'm re-doing them.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-ryan