FIFTEEN.

IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY THEY HAVEN'T BEEN TO SCHOOL, ITS BECAUSE ITS SPRING BREAK. OKAY, I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT. ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS PICTURE (in the media) FUCK, THIS IS H*CKING GREAT. Also there may be some upsetting/triggering parts in this chapter. Where they talk about self image. So, yeah. ALSO SMUT! BE READY!

~Pete's POV~

"Hey Petey," Patrick whispered, his voice still hoarse.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Could you maybe get me the Advil."

"Of course."

I stood, and reached for the Advil from the cabinet. I handed it to him, and he gave me a gracious nod. He then swallowed the pill, and washed it down with a gulp of water.

I sat down, and started to rub his back again. He sighed and took one of my hands, and closed his eyes.

I wasn't mad at him because he hadn't wanted to have sex with me, I was still sad that he thought he was gross.

He wasn't, he was, well in my eyes, perfect. He may not have been able to see it, but I did.

"Hey, let's get you to the bed, it's late, we'll take you to the doctor tomorrow,"I whispered into his ear.

He groaned in response.

I picked him up bridal style, his head was laid on my chest.

He flopped against the bed, and curled into a ball. I took of my jeans, and t-shirt thenlaid next to him. He rapped his arm around my middle and pulled himself closer.

"Mm, you're warm," he muttered into my chest.

I chuckled, and tried to bring him closer than he already was. Which I'm not sure was even possible, but cuddles, right?

After a while I heard his soft breaths, he had finally fallen asleep.

I laid a kiss on his head and whispered, "Good night, Angel."

I closed my eyes, and then the thoughts, that I tried to ignore, started to rush through mind.

About a year before, this would have driven me crazy, and it did. But I had Patrick there with me, he'd keep me safe.

I gave Patrick a quick squeeze, and buried my head deeper into his shoulder.

After a while, I started to doze off, and I fell asleep.

...

I felt a kiss on my neck, and a small smile appeared on my face, as I realized who it was.

"Good morning Peter Panda," Patrick giggled against my neck,"Time to get up sleepy head!"

"I don't want to get upppp," I whined, and rolled over.

"I made you pancakes."

"I guess I could get up," I said excitedly.

He chuckled, as I ran into the kitchen, and started to pile pancakes on my plate. I smothered them in syrup, and sat down at the table.

"Wait, what day is it?" I asked, a mouth full of pancakes.

"Uh, Saturday," he muttered, and placed a full cup of coffee next to my plate.