EIGHT.

HEY HELLO HI! I CANT BELIEVE WE ALREADY REACHED 500 READS??? WHAT??? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! ALSO AFTER I FINISH THIS STORY, I'M STARTING A FRERARD FAN FICTION! IM SO EXCITED FOR IT BECAUSE A LOT OF PLANNING IS GOING INTO IT! AND AGHH-

~Patrick's POV~

We ended up falling asleep, my eyes fluttered open to see a ray of blinding sunshine, shining through one of the gaps in the pillow fort.

I looked over to my side, to see a sleeping Pete his arms gripping my side. His mouth was hung open, and pieces of his raven black hair draping in his eyes, he looks so vulnerable.

Usually he's this tough guy you would think, you'd get beaten up by in a school bathroom.

But in reality, he's just a sweet heart.

I ended up not having a dream last night, because this is my dream, being next to him.

I know it sounds cheesy and all, but it's true. He makes me feel safe, wanted even.

I pushed back his hair, admiring the way the light hit is face.

He started to stir, opening his eyes.

At first it was a look of surprise, then a look of happiness seemed to gleam from his face.

He smiled, rubbing my face with his rough finger tips.

"Are we in a romantic movie or something right now?" I giggled tiredly.

"Wow, way to ruin the moment," Pete said in his gruff morning voice, that made me want to kiss him repeatedly.

Of course we hadn't kissed, it was more of a friendly love than a let me suck your face kind of love.

But I liked this, being close to him, feeling his hands on me. In a non sexual way of course.

He rapped his arms around my middle, pulling me into his chest.

I nuzzled against his shoulder, letting his body heat radiate.

"Well, I need to shower," he spoke softly, a calming feeling radiated through my body.

"Okay," I mumbled into his chest.

"Is it okay if I do use your shower?"

"Yeah," I mumbled again.

"Care to join me?" he said getting up, as I stuffed my head in the pillows.

I could feel my cheeks heat up, but I kept my head down.

"I'm just kidding, or am I? I don't know," he said sending a wink my way.

Just thinking of the warm water running down that beautiful boy's body, my pants became tight at the thought.

I couldn't get in the shower with him, clearly he was joking. And I don't have enough self confidence to even take my shirt of in front of him.

I heard the sound of water running, and a soft hum from upstairs.

"Hey Patrick!" I heard him yell after about 10 minutes.