SEVENTEEN.

I decided, I'd finish this. But just a warning, there's smut. Maybe not the smut you'd like? But smut. But sorry about the last chapter, it was really late at night. I wasn't feeling well. :/ Sorry. Also if you don't like Petekey, oh well, it's part of my plot line.

~Pete's POV~

I adjusted my hair, making sure it looked the way I wanted it. Messy, but manageable.

I pulled on my black converse, and walked into the living room. Patrick sat on the couch, while he watched American Horror Story.

"Watching without me?" I asked, and stuck out my bottom lip.

"You're going to a party, let me have some fun."

"Okay," I whined and walked over to give him a quick kiss, "I love you."

"Love you too Panda."

I waved goodbye once more, and walked out to my 2005 Honda Civic. I started my engine, and waved good bye to Patrick once more.

-

I arrived at Brendon's house. A typical party scene, just a little more- rock? Instead of that shitty techno music that's usually in those teenage movies, there was Blink 182's "Down" (from their self entitled album) blasting through the speakers.

I walked into the scene, and grabbed myself a drink. No drugs, no drugs. Drugs are bad.

But of course I'm surrounded by them, I probably shouldn't have come. But-

"Hey Peterrr!" someone slurred.

I jumped, and realized exactly who's voice that was. Brendon "I'm high all the time" Urie.

"Hi Bren," I smiled.

Brendon had his arm rapped around Ryan Ross. Who, 8 months before, he wouldn't be seen with. But I shipped it, even before they started dating 5 months ago. He and Brendon probably picked this music, they both really liked Blink.

Ryan's email address was blinkexists182@aol.com. So he's kind of a super fan. But in a good way, not like one of those 'Beleibers' that grab that kid's butt.

"Hey Ry," I smiled.

He grinned back, and mumbled a barely audible "Hey."

He's really quiet.

"Peteeee I found this really- hot guy on the dance floor," he hiccuped and gestured to Ryan,"He's really- sexy."

I giggled, and Ryan rolled his eyes.

"It's only 8 o'clock and he's already drunk off his ass."

I chuckled, and eventually they made their way to another friend.

I slid into the kitchen to get himself another drink.

"Hey Pete," someone said, as I turned.

"Oh hey Mikes!"

"How are you liking the party? The music'a pretty great."

"It's fun! And the music is great."

As I spoke, Blink's 'Feeling This' came on. Which happened to be my favorite song.

"Mikeyyyyy! This is my favorite song!"

"Let's go dance!" he laughed as he dragged me to the dance floor, or Brendon's living room.

We started to awkwardly dance along to the music, and Mikey chuckled at my dance moves.

"Don't laugh at me!"