Chapter Five

As soon as we got to the school I quickly jumped out of Vics car and started fast walking towards mine. "Kellin, stop walking so fast!" Vic shouted at me, trying to catch up with me.

"No." I said simply. He caught up to me and grabbed my shoulder, turning me around so I was facing him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I locked eyes with him and I noticed that he seemed concerned, worried even.

"Yes," I sighed. "I'm fine, I promise. Seeing him just triggered some memories, I just want to go home."

"Do you want me to come with you?" He questioned.

I was about to say yes but I didn't want him to come over, I wanted to be alone, figure out what I'm going to do.

"No, I'm good. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? If Alex and Gabe question where I'm going, which they most likely will, just tell them I'm going home." I said. I shook out of Vics grip and walked to my car before getting in and leaving school campus.

---

I sat at the end of my bed, playing with the end of my black sweater. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't do anything right now. I knew he would come by, and when he does I'll talk to him, tell him how I feel, tell him to leave me alone.

That's why I couldn't bring Vic over, I would have loved for him to come home with me, but right now wasn't a good time. If he came over while Austin came back, he would ask more questions and I didn't want that.

Maybe, just maybe, Austin has changed. Maybe rehab helped him, really really helped him, made him a better person. Maybe he wasn't like his old self, I'm praying that he's not, I'm hoping he's changed.

I heard a knock on my front door, it was him. I got up from my bed and started walking down the stairs, slowly, taking my time. When I got to the front door my hand was shaky as I reached out and turned the knob.

"Vic? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked when I opened the door and saw Vic standing there. My fear had left my body and now I was filled with angry. "I told you not to come over! How the hell did you know where I lived?"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were okay because ya know, people lie about that stuff," He said. "And I made Gabe give me your address."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He was tapping his foot on the ground, he was waiting for me to let him in. I sighed and opened the door wider, he smiled and stepped inside my house. He took off his shoes at the front door, which was strange, and started looking around my house.

"Nice place." He commented.

"Thanks, I guess." I mumbled.

We both stood there, awkward silence filling the room. I let out a heavy sigh and he did the same, mimicking me. "Stop." I said.

"Stop." He repeated.

"Really? You're one of those people?"

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, him doing the exact same thing. "My name is Vic and I'm an idiot."

"Your name is Kellin and you're an idiot." He said and started laughing. There was a knock at the door and I went to open it but Vic got it before I did.

"Who are you?" I heard Austin said. I walked over behind Vic and saw his body towering over Vics small frame.

"Who are you?" Vic shot back.

"Kellins boyfriend," he answered. I froze, my throat closing up, it felt like it was getting harder to breathe. "Can you leave? I need to talk to him."

Vic turned around and shot me a confused look. "Boyfriend?" He questioned.

"N-No," I choked out. "I-It's complicated."

"Oh." Vic said simply. He turned back to Austin and tried to slam the door in his face but Austin put his foot down in between the door and the frame, making it not close.

The door swung open and collide with the wall, making a loud noise, Vic stepped back as Austin made his way in and that's when I noticed it.

He was shot up.

"Vic," I said quickly. "You should really go, Austin and I need to talk."

He looked over at me and I gave him pleaded eyes. He sighed and said fine before leaving the house. Now it was just Austin and I here. He stepped towards me and I took a step back, not wanting to get close to him.

"I missed you so much," He said, trying to come towards me again. I moved away again.

"Stop," I said. "I-I don't want to talk to you while you're high. You don't realize what you're doing."

He snorted and rolled his eyes. "Who fucking cares if I'm high? I still have common sense, I know what I'm doing. And I want you back, I have changed Kellin."

"Why are you lying? You can't tell me you changed when you're already back to old habits. You just got out of rehab, and you're already all shot up. You haven't changed, you're still the same pathetic druggie as before." I said.

I knew I shouldn't have said that, I knew it would come sooner or later. I felt the back of his hand collide with my cheek, making me fall back.  I grabbed the side of my jaw and tried to hold back my tears, it hurt like a bitch.

"Shut up, you can't say shit. You're still the same pathetic coward as before," he said. He was right, I was. I was still terrified of him, I know the things he could do and I didn't want him to do them.

"Fine," I breathed out. "I-I'll take you back."

It was a stupid decision, a really stupid one, but I had to do it. If I didn't take him back I knew he wouldn't leave me alone, he would get back at me and start getting with my friends and family, I didn't want them to be part of this. They were already part of this before but I wanted them to be out of the picture this time, now that he is back.

He stood over me, looking down at me and I felt helpless. It was silent, the only thing being heard was the sound of our breathing.

"My parents will be here soon," I chocked out, breaking the silence. "I think you should go."

He held out his hands for me to grab. I hesitated before putting my hand in his, he pulled me up and I stood on my two feet. "I'll see you later then." He said, giving me a kiss on the lips.

I had the urge to push him away but I didn't want to make things worst so I just stood there as he kissed me. He pulled away and smiled at me, I gave him a small smile back, and then he left.

As soon as the front door closed, I slid down the wall and started crying. Old habits that I wanted to forget were back and weren't leaving.

Soon after sitting on the floor I got up and walked to my room. I passed my mirror and stopped when I saw a bruise forming on my cheek. I lightly brought my hand up to my swollen cheek and poked it. I flinched at the pain, and let out a loud sigh.

I didn't want my parents to see this, so I'm going to avoid them all night. I'll just fib and tell them I don't feel well, they won't bother me then.

The only good thing about today was that it was Friday, and I had work tomorrow. I didn't mind the work part, I would just put some makeup on to cover it and go in like its a normal day. The only thing that sucked is that I had to get up early since I'm doing a morning shift.

I let out a yawn and took off my shirt and pants before slipping into my sheets. I laid there and started thinking about everything. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I closed them, falling asleep.

---

this chapter was kind of boring, sorry. but I have finals this week and it's so uGhwhsjwjsj I hate school. but yeah thaNks for reading hope you enjoyed ok thxthx have a nice day/night:-))

{ sorry for any mistakes }