Chapter Eight

Hi here is an update:-) Btw as you can see I have a new cover made by my hoe @ripkellin

---

I sat on my couch and watched what was on TV, even though I wasn't paying much attention to it. After going into the principals office to find out I had detention for a week, I decided to just go home. I've been sitting here for a while now, bored out of my mind.

I heard my stomach make a low growl and decided to make something to eat. I got up and walked over to the kitchen and looked through the cabinets until I found a box of mac & cheese. I started boiling the water and heard a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" I muttered to myself as I walked towards the door.

I opened the door and saw Vic standing there. He gave me a small smile and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Hey," He said a little awkwardly. "I hope you aren't mad at me for earlier. I just didn't want them to call my parents and stuff."

"I'm not mad," I sighed. "I was just... I don't know honestly."

I opened the door wider and he walked in. He followed me to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I poured in the Mac & Cheese and started stirring it. I heard the chair squeak against the floor, meaning he has gotten up. I heard his footsteps coming towards me and stop right behind me.

I could feel his breath against my neck and I tensed up. "What are you making?" He asked.

"Mac & Cheese," I answered. "And you can't have any." I turned around and was facing him. My back was pushed up against the counter and my face was inches away from his.

"Why not?" He asked with a pout.

"Because you're a bad boy." I said and booped his nose with the spoon. He rolled his eyes and let out a huff.

"Maybe you should punish me then." He smirked. I gasped and slapped him across the head with the spoon.

"Vic! Don't say that!" I screeched.

He let out a loud laugh and walked back to the table to sit down. I felt my cheeks heat up, probably making them look like tomatoes. I turned back around and finished making the food before getting two bowls out and pouring some of the Mac & Cheese in them.

I walked over to the table and sat down, handing Vic his bowl. We both sat there and started eating. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Pulling it out, I saw the text was from Austin.

Austin: Hey babe, wanna hang?

I bit down on my bottom lip as I tried to make up an excuse. I couldn't say I was hanging out with Vic, he would be pissed. Instead I decided to say that I had an important project, hoping he wouldn't catch me in my lie.

Kellin: Sorry, I can't. I have a bunch of homework and also a project I have to finish:/

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and started eating. "Are you still up for the mall?" Vic asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah. We should go now before it gets too crowded." I suggested. He gave me a small nod and we both finished up our food. I put the bowls in the sink and grabbed my car keys.

"I'll meet you there. I have to go get some money from my house." He said. I gave him a small nod and we both walked outside and to our cars.

---

I stood at the mall and saw Vic walk up to me. I gave him a small smile and wave when he got close. "What stores do we have to go to?" I asked him curiously.

"Well," he started with a sigh. "We have to go into Victoria secrets." He said a little awkwardly.

"Oh god, seriously? What are you going to get here there?" I groaned.