Chapter Nine

I woke up today and decided to stay home instead of going to school because my side was aching. I just told my mom I didn't feel well and she fell for it and let me stay. I've been texting Vic all day while he was in school and I was at home. He said after school he would come over with Gabe and Alex, which I didn't mind at all. I wanted the company, I've been bored all day.

Hanging out with Vic lately has been really nice. He was just so carefree and fun, it was never really awkward between us. I still feel bad for being a dick to him, assuming he was the worlds biggest asshole. Sure, he can be a little rude, but that's just normal.

I've been sitting on the couch watching pointless shows that were on for the past few hours. Usually, I would watch something off Netflix but since I've watched mostly all the shows on there, leaving me with nothing else to watch.

I got up and felt a sharp pain in my side. I groaned as I stood up and started walking to the kitchen to get some pain killers. My side has been hurting all day and it sucked. Every time I got up a pain would shot through me.

I took out the bottle of pills from the cabinet and got out a water bottle and started to take some. I heard my phone go off and I took it out to see it was a text from Gabe.

Gabe: we're here. Open the door

I put my phone down on the table and walked over to the door. I opened it up and saw them all standing outside. I stepped aside and let them walk in.

"Here's your perfume." Vic said, placing the bottle in my hands. "I put some on today and it smells nice."

"Thanks," I said. "I'm going to put this upstairs."

I walked up stairs and went into my room, placing the cologne on my desk. I heard the door shut behind me. I turned around and saw Gabe standing there.

"What happened?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Not even a hi?" I asked pretending to be hurt.

"Hi," he said rolling his eyes. "Now tell me what happened."

I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"Vic told me you guys went to the mall yesterday and that you bumped into Austin."

My mouth went into an 'o' shape. Before I could respond he spoke. "Take off your shirt." He demanded.

I knew I had to do it. If I didn't, he would force me to somehow. Gabe already knew everything between Austin and I. He was the one who helped me out and called the cops on him.

I started taking off my shirt and I heard a sharp inhale from him. "Fucking hell Kellin," he mumbled once I fully took off my shirt. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I said with a shrug. It wasn't a lie, I was okay. It just hurt when I moved around too much or laid on it. "I've been taking pain killers so I don't really feel a lot."

"Kellin," he said with a sympathetic look. "You know what you need to do, this isn't right. You're falling back into your old self with him."

"You're right," I agreed with him. "I'll break it off with him sometime this week, okay? Don't worry about it." The words that just came out of my mouth were all lies. I was too scared to break it off with him, he'd do way worst to me than ever before.

"Alright, I'm trusting you."

I felt a small thing of guilt when he said that and walked out of the room. I put my shirt back on and went downstairs. Gabe and Alex were laying on the couch leaving no room for me, and Vic was sitting on the single couch seat. I walked over to him and sat on the arm of it.

"I'm kind of hungry," Alex said. "Can we order something?"

"Yeah, sure. What do you guys want?"

"Chinese?" Vic said. I looked around and everyone nodded, agreeing with ordering that. I got up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed the home phone and dialed in the Chinese restaurant.

I sat on the counter and Vic walked in and went through my fridge. He pulled out the cartoon of milk and started drinking out of it. "Vic! Don't do that, I drink from there!" I screeched, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and throwing it at him.

"Ow!" He said, dropping the milk when the apple hit his head. The person on the other line answered the call. I quickly put in my order in hung up the phone. I got off the counter and walked over to Vic, looking at the mess he made.

"You made a mess," I sighed. "You're cleaning it."

"That's not the only mess I made today." He said with a wink.

"You're nasty." I said with a small laugh.

I went into the closet and took out a mop. I handed it to Vic and watched him mop up the milk. I picked up the apple that I threw and put it in the garbage. I walked back into the living room and saw Alex and Gabe making out. I scrunched up my nose and threw a pillow at them.

"Stop, that's gay."

Gabe flicked me off and they continued to suck each others faces off. I sat down on the single couch and started changing the channel. I stopped when I saw twilight come up on the screen. This movie may be sappy, but it was hella good.

Vic walked into the living room and sat down right down on my lap. "Get off me fat ass." I said, trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge. He started moving his hips around and bouncing up and down. I felt my cheeks heat up and I tried to push him off again but it wouldn't work, I was a weak person.

"Tell me I'm good at giving lap dances and I'll stop." Vic said.

"You're amazing at doing this!" I said with sarcasm. He got off me and faced me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Thanks, I take classes."

He sat on the arm rest and we watched the movie in silence. I looked over at the other two and noticed that they have fallen asleep. Looks like they'll be missing out on the movie and the bomb ass Chinese food.

There was a knock at the door, I got up and grabbed the money off the kitchen counter and went to open the door. The delivery dude was standing there with the food in his hands. I gave him the money and took the food, walking back into the house and setting it down on the table.

Vic came into the kitchen and started picking at the food. "I wanted to ask you something," Vic said. "Would you want to go to a party with me on Friday?"

I was shocked by his question. Was he really asking me to go to a party with him? I've never been invited to a party before, only family parties.

"I don't know, I've never been to one." I said awkwardly.

"It's okay, we would just sit and hang out. I don't even want to go but it's my friends party so I kind of have to."

Going to a party can't be that bad. Maybe I should go and see how they are like. I could end up liking them, or I could end up hating them. It would be a nice experience though.

"Alright, I'll go." I said giving in.

"Okay, cool!" His face lit up with delight. "I'll pick you up around 7:30 then, is that okay?"

"Yep." I said, popping the P.

We both sat there and started eating the Chinese food.  I kept glancing over at him and couldn't help but notice the way he chewed, it was cute. He looked at me and I quickly looked away and started eating the rice.

---

Yikes! This chapter was kind of bad, sorry. I didn't know how to end it either so the ending is bad too rip. Thanks for reading though I hope you enjoyed:-)

bTW thank you so much for 100 votes and all the comments! It makes me happy knowing that some people enjoy this horrible story so thank you!!

I hope you guys have a nice day/night!:-)

{ sorry for any errors or mistakes }