Chapter 1

"Oh my God, there he is! He's so hot!"

"I know, I heard he never sleeps in his own bed, that's a plus!"

I tried to hold back a laugh as I listened to the two girls near me talk. It was both pathetic and unrealistic; how low girls would go for for the most popular boy in school, who was also a lady lover. Very cliche.

I was sitting on a window seat, finishing my History homework. I looked up as I heard laughter and squealing. Through the halls, sure enough, was walking Louis Tomlinson; captain of Goldsmiths' football team, most hilarious guy everybody thinks they've ever seen, and very much the most popular person in our area. Did I mention he takes advantage of all the above?

I watched him as he walked his way through the school, like he owned the place. He was actually a good friend, there for people and all that, but he was a disgusting piece of shit when it came to girls. He wouldn't be satisfied if he didn't score at least ten in one week, you know what I mean?

There was a crowd forming and by now I couldn't stand sitting here, so I stood up and started walking away, my books taking a while to pack.

"Ahh, Lorena! Long time no fuck!" I heard his obnoxious voice say my name, and I got goosebumps all over my body. That's the effect he had on me. Like allergy.

My blood slowly started boiling as I heard him say that sentence. It wasn't the first time he's accused someone of having sex with him, but I seemed to be his constant target, even though it never actually happened. And never will happen.

I didn't even bother turning around to look at him, I was in no mood for scenes. I tried walking through the crowd of people, and luckily got out of there. When Louis went after me, the crowd magically made a path for him. Dickheads.

"Lori, baby, wait! Didn't you have fun?! I don't understand!" he said and laughed right after, the crowd laughing along with him as I walked as quickly as possible. It took me everything I had not to turn around and slap him across the face in front of his 'fans'.

I let out a sigh of relief as I reached the stairs, and checked my class schedule, I had Drama next. Oh no, Louis' in my Drama class too. Fuck.

*******

Ten minutes later the whole class rose to their feet as Miss Dawson came into the classroom. As we all sat down, I looked around and noticed that Louis was nowhere to be seen. I smiled at the thought of him skipping one of the classes we had together. It didn't happen very often.

Just as the thought crossed my mind, the door creaked open and I prayed to God it wasn't the person I thought it was. Sadly, God didn't hear my prayers.

"I'm so sorry for being late Miss Dawson, I was finishing my Sociology homework," Miss Dawson was also his Sociology professor.

"It's alright Louis, I just came in a minute ago. Please take a seat," she was very strict and barely ever called students by their first names. Louis was one of those lucky bastards.

"Thank you professor," he said and scanned the classroom to find a seat. He went to sit with his friend, but then noticed the empty seat next to me, and a wide grin appeared on his face.

"Please God, I beg of you," I mumbled, knowing God wasn't on my side today.

Louis slowly walked past his friend and threw his backpack on the other side of my desk. I sighed and threw my pen on the desk, taking my head in my hands as Louis sat next to me.

"Hey baby," he whispered loudly.

"Fuck off, will you?" I sighed, removing one hand from my face to pick up my pen.