Chapter 14

~A/N~

So here's chapter 14, I hope you like it! Thank you for voting and commenting, and please continue doing that! :)

*******

Louis' POV

"Lorena! Lorena!" I shouted over the voices of about 150 people going through the hallway. It felt like going through Hogwarts.

I noticed the short brunette look at me with a panicked look on her face, and quickly walk away. I tried to squeeze through the crowd of people as quickly as I could, but she was already out of my sight. Ugh, why did I have to fall for a Lilliputian?

I mentally slapped myself for thinking that. Again. I thought I was going to feel better after I've admitted something that I've known in the back of my mind for over a year and a half now, but I wasn't. Admitting that I like Lorena, even if it was only to myself, didn't feel good at all. If anything, I felt like throwing up 90% of the time.

I sighed as I sat on a near by window seat. It was a Monday, which meant no Drama class, which meant no Lorena. God, I felt so clingy, thinking that. It was ridiculous, I literally used to spend more time with her while I thought of her just as a dare, a challenge that I would overcome and forget about the next day. Now that I'd finally stopped living a lie, she was running away from me. The tables have turned over to her.

I sighed and stood up, there was no point in being late to class, so I headed toward third floor. I turned around the corner and bumped into someone, it was a girl. A brunette! Please, God, let it be-

"I'm so sor- oh, hi Louis!" Caitlyn spoke in a cheerful voice. I forced a smile on my face and tried to hide the disappointment.

"Hey, Caitlyn." I smiled politely at her and, just as I was about to continue walking, she grabbed my arm. I turned around, frowning. What did she want now? I really wasn't in the mood for anything.

"Hey, um, have you seen Lorena? She's been running away from me the entire morning." She's been doing that to me too, I thought.

"I have, but I don't know where she went," I said and if there was any sign of hope on Caitlyn's face before, it was gone now.

"Oh, nevermind." She shook her head. "I just thought you'd know since you two spend so much time together lately."

I smiled, looking at the ground. Good, old times.

"Yeah, well, we don't really anymore," I said and shrugged, and Caitlyn cocked her head to the side, curiosity written all over her features.

"How so?" She asked, her voice giving off the impression that she was indeed, very intersted.

"I don't know..." I sighed, I really didn't. "She just started avoiding me after that date thing on Friday."

"Did you do anything?" Caitlyn raised her eyebrows, speaking not a heart beat after I finished.

I wish. "No, of course not! It's just... Well, I don't know what it is, everything was fine on Friday, and the next morning she was throwing me out of your dorm!"

"Oh, I've heard about that." Caitlyn nodded, and I remembered all the people in the hallway two days ago. There also might be a possibility that I've become Internet famous.

"Everyone has," I muttered and caught a few people looking at me as I looked away from Caitlyn. I wondered if it was going to end before summer break.

"Yeah, and I asked Lorena if you'd done anything, and she said no but I didn't believe her. That's partly the reason she's been avoiding me," she shrugged and I chuckled. It was good knowing that I wasn't alone.