Chapter 26

• Dedicated to everyone who hates Zach

Zach's POV

"Alright R, see you tomorrow!" I gave Rhys a small wave as he headed toward his dorm, and stood in front of the door of my dorm, looking for my keys. I was still in a giggly mood so it was kind of hard to unlock the door... I should really stop drinking so much beer.

A full minute passed before I'd nailed the keyhole, and turned the key so it would make a clicking sound. I practically flew inside, too wasted to even see where I was going in the pitch dark.

"Zach? Zach?!" I heard Louis shout, and looked at him on my way to my bed. And that was, hands down, the biggest mistake of my life.

"Holy shit!" The sight before me literally made me turn and bump into a table, and then a bookshelf.

I should really stop drinking so much beer.

"Get the fuck out, right now!" Louis' voice echoed through the room as I tried to crawl out of it with my eyes tightly shut. By the time I got out and closed the door behind me, I'd bumped into nine fucking objects, and I could practically hear my head pounding. That's it; as of tomorrow, I am a 100% sober person. Hell yeah.

I sat on the ground and rest my head against the door behind me, trying to block the sounds coming from inside the room. I couldn't believe what I'd actually seen; I genuinely refused to believe that I'd just set my eyes on Louis with a girl that isn't Lorena, half naked in his bed.

It was bizarre; for a moment, I thought that Louis had actually started to change, because he never went after one girl for longer than two days. And I haven't seen him with anyone but Lorena for the past month and a half, maybe even two. I'd already tried telling her about the dare once, but then I thought, What if he actually likes her? If he does, surely he respects her enough to tell her the truth. It's better if she found out from him anyway.

And then, I walk in on him with a blonde bimbo lying underneath him. Way to go, Louis.

I wasn't planning on telling Lorena though; if he was already with someone else, then it probably meant that him and Lorena were done with each other. He might have already gotten her into his bed when I wasn't there, I don't know. I was pretty bummed though; out of all of Louis' skanks, I liked Lorena the best. She liked weird music and sci-fi films.

Come to think of it, why hadn't I ever made a move on her? I did have a thing for her in freshman year... Ah, wait, that's right; I never believed she'd be interested in me. Now when I see that she was interested in Louis, I regret my choice of beliefs.

I slowly stood up, and decided to get some fresh air, clear my drunken head a little. The worst thing that could happen was that I could get locked out of the building, since it was pretty close to midnight. Meh, the guards knew me, they'd let me in anyway.

I was walking down the stairs, when I suddenly heard rushed footsteps, and a person breathing heavily; I stopped immediately, trying to think of anyone that could have gone out on a Tuesday night, but no one really crossed my mind.

One thing for sure, I was definitely not expecting to see the person I saw; Lorena?!

"Lorena?" I had to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. But as soon as she started climbing the staircase I was on and came closer to me, I was sure I wasn't just imagining her there.

"Zach?" She said in a tiny voice, sounding surprisingly vulnerable. I frowned at her, my mind forming a list of reasons why she would be like that.

"Zach, is Louis awake?" She questioned, stood right in front of me. Her lower lip was trembling, and her eyes were red and shiny. She'd been crying, that's definite.