Chapter 30

~A/N~

Soooo I read a couple of comments saying that the story is getting boring and that nothing happens anymore. Well.
To everyone who thinks so; e
verything in the story happens for a reason, and if I cut something out, it wouldn't make sense in the end. So please, bear with these few boring chapters because when shit starts going down, you won't know what hit you. And enjoy chapter 30 :]

WARNING: JUST A LIL BIT OF HAPPY TIME IN THE BEGINNING. IF YOU KNOW WAT I MEAN.

*******

"Do you..." He started breathily, pinning me harder against the wall. "Have any idea..." I was slowly becoming unaware of him talking, as he started sloppily kissing my neck. I was pretty sure that, if he didn't finish his sentence soon, he would forget that he was saying something in the first place.

"How much in love with you I am?" Louis finally finished in one breath, his words making me feel like someone had started a campfire in the area around my heart. I smiled to myself, my hand getting lost in his hair. "I love you," I breathed out, turning my head slightly so my lips were against his ear, and cried out when I felt him bite my neck harder.

"I love you," Louis echoed my words, moving his lips up to my jaw as his hands roamed my body. "I love you, I love you, I love you," He repeated between kisses. "I love saying that," He said through a breathy smile, leaving one kiss on my cheek, before connecting our lips in the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

I kissed him back with such heat and intensity, I could practically feel his knees weaken. For a second, I was actually in control, but then Louis gripped my hips and slammed me against the wall again, disconnecting our lips.

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" He needed to inhale a few times so he could get the words out, and almost tore my shirt off in impatience. "First you act like we're fucking Beauty and the Beast, and then you tell me some other guy is the best thing that's ever happened to you? Huh?" He almost violently ground his hips against mine, making me cry out again, as he threw my shirt somewhere behind him. This time, Zach wasn't there to catch it. No one was.

"You know how that makes me feel?" He grasped my jaw so even if I didn't want to, I had to look at him. The look in his eyes was vivid, on fire. His eyes would usually darken when he was aroused, but now the usual blue was pretty much gone, and they looked almost photoshopped. Like someone had increased the contrast at least 60%.

"Like I need to prove to you that I am the best thing that's ever happened to you." He kept staring into my eyes for another second, before pressing his lips against mine in another heated kiss. I kissed him back again, putting all of my feelings into that one kiss. I wanted him to know that, as off that very moment, he truly is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"You don't have to prove anything to me." I shook my head, speaking against his lips as he tried to continue kissing me, but stopped when he processed my words. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but you beat Flynn." I smiled, ignoring the small rock that struck my chest at the mention of his name, and pulled away from Louis, just enough so I could take a look at his face. If I'd missed it, I would have regretted it; the look on it was priceless.

"I love you," He said, but this time his words were drowning in emotion; feelings for me that I knew were real. He pulled his shirt off in a rush, his hand flying to the back of my neck as soon as he'd gotten it off, to pull me toward him in another fiery kiss. "I really, really love you a whole fucking lot."

I nodded, parting our lips for a second before Louis captured mine with his again. I pushed myself off of the wall, my hands sliding from his neck down his body, to his belt, which took me a few long seconds to unbuckle without looking at what I was doing. That's something new.