Chapter 10

~A/N~

I got my two votes on the previous chapter, so here's chapter 10! Enjoy!

*******

I let my backpack slide off my arms on the floor, and literally threw myself on my bed.

"Ugh, finally!" Caitlyn said behind me as she did the same thing.

Throughout the entire day we've had exams, 4 to be precise. It had never happened before, but I wasn't complaining; I knew I'd scored above 80 on each and every one of the tests. That was almost it, just two more exams left and they were both next week, Dactylography and Drama.

Speaking of Drama, I had to miss the rehearsals today because of a Renaissance Literature exam. And lying here on my bed, I realized I was kind of disappointed because of that; I'd kind of became fond of acting... And, as much as I hated to admit it, kissing Louis.

I literally had to shove my head into my pillow so I wouldn't let out a groan at the thought. I'm not getting attached to him or anything, and thank God for that. It's just that the fact that I liked kissing him and currently missed kissing him was bothering me.

"Hey," Caitlyn said and I looked at her, to see that she was sitting up in her bed, staring at her phone.

"Wah?" My word was muffled by the pillow. Yay.

"Devon just texted me, he wants to meet up. Wanna join us?" She said, already in front of the mirror with her make-up case.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her invitation. I was never invited to her meet ups with Devon.

"Nah, thanks," I said, adjusting my pillow so it wasn't in my face anymore.

"You sure? You look knackered, this might cheer you up," Caitlyn said, looking at me in the mirror.

"I'm sure. I'll take a nap or study or something."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself." She picked up her phone and her key of the dorm.

"Just know that you're missing out on a beautiful day, and an opportunity to see Louis. Bye!" Caitlyn shouted and quickly exited the room.

My eyes widened at her last words. "Wait! Caitlyn!" I said and jumped off my bed, and ran to the door. When I opened it Caitlyn was standing there with a smug smirk.

I sighed, a little annoyed. "Louis isn't really with Devon, is he?" I glared at my best friend as she grinned at me. She pulled her phone out and after a few seconds showed me a text message she got.

From: Dev<33
Great babe, im with louis on the field so u can invite lorena too :*

I stared at the text for a few seconds before my heart started beating faster at the thought of seeing Louis again. Would he kiss me again? Ugh, stop it Lorena, you're being ridiculous.

"So, joining me and Devon. Yay or nay?" Caitlyn said, her eyebrows raised, obviously not expecting no for an answer.

I glared at her as I put on a spring jacket and grabbed my keys and phone. "I hate you," I told her as I exited our dorm, letting her lock the door.

Caitlyn laughed bitterly at my comment. "You love me."

I huffed and turned away from her so she wouldn't hear me.

"That's what he said."

*******

Caitlyn and I made it down to the football pitch, and sure enough, there were a lot of guys playing football. One of them, tall and almost blonde, ran out of the field and toward us.