Chapter one: Dear brother, I love you

I sat on the floor of my room meditating, really in the zone. Nothing could snap me out of it. The real world ceased to exist for now. Little did I know that one of my brothers was watching. If I had known, I would've hid my wrists. And, of course, it was the oldest of my brothers. He was older than me, and the color of his rage is the color of his mask. Red. The color of my ability to be there for everyone was the color of my mask. Blue. But, not knowing he was watching me, while keeping my eyes closed, staying in the zone, I picked up the knife that lay in my lap, and brought it up to my left wrist, cutting into it furiously fast, and deep. I kept cutting and cutting, letting all the pain, and blood come pouring out all at once, when I felt a strong hand grab my right hand which was tightly gripping the knife. I opened my eyes, breaking out of the zone tears spilling out of my eyes, to see my older brother, worry, and pain on his face as he stared at me, two tears running down his face.

"I-i... I'm sorry..." I whispered weakly. I started to shake, my sobs getting louder and louder. My right hand loosely dropped the knife to the ground as my brother pulled me to him, embracing me in a ever so rare hug. I relaxed my body, and just let it all out. He sat there, holding me, rubbing the back of my shell, and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Soon enough, I stopped, all out of the tears that I kept inside for so long. I pulled away, and looked at him, wiping my tears away.

"R-Raph...I'm sorry. Please don't tell the others....I don't want them to know how....how weak I am." The tears suddenly came back, and he hugged me once more.

After a few minutes I whispered, "Raph, I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed, kay?" Though it was muffled for my face was in the crook of his neck. He suddenly picked me up bridal style, and started walking out of my room.

"R-Raph! What are you doing?" I asked, pulling my face from his shoulder.

"I don't want you to be alone." Was all he said. He walked into his room, and set me gently on his bed, covering me with his blankets. He crawled in in front of me, looking at me with a concerned look on his face. I smiled weakly at him and said, "Everything will be okay Raph."

He pulled me into an embrace, my face in the crook of his warm neck. I cuddled closer, my eyelids feeling heavy. I was soon in a deep state of sleep. The last thing I thought was.

"Oh. Dear brother, I think I love you."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After Leo fell asleep, I carefully got out of bed, and pulled out my emergency med box. I carefully sat on the bed again, carefully pulling Leo's left wrist towards me. I carefully wiped away the blood, and put disinfectant on the cuts before bandaging his wrist up. I put the med box away, and climbed into bed, pulling Leo closer to me, holding him tightly. I smiled slightly when I felt him cuddle closer to me. Suddenly I thought, before I also drifted to sleep, was:

"Dear brother, I think I love you."

Hey peeps! What did ya think? I know pretty much no one will read this, but if you do, enjoy and comment what you want in the story. And if you where confused, the first part of the story was Leo, the second part Raph. Love you Bros.