X-Mas Short

I walked into the lair. It was midnight, and I knew no one would be awake. Well, except for one person. I saw Leo, sitting on the couch, sipping out of a Christmas mug, a blue blanket wrapped around his shoulders. I smiles, and snuck behind the couch. I pulled out a big Christmas bow from the bag I had and stuck it in his head. He jumped, and looked up at me.

"Da fu- Raph?!"

I laughed, and hugged his shoulders.

"Did I scare ya, fearless?"

He rolled his eyes, and reached up to touch the bow I put on his head. He was about to take it off, when I stopped him.

"The hell Raph? What'd you put on my head?"

I grinned.

"A Christmas bow."

He looked kinda mad.

"Wha-why?"

"Because."

I walked around the couch and sat next to him, grabbing his mug, and setting it on the coffee table. Some cheesy ass Christmas movie was one. I wrapped my arms around his blanketed shoulders, pulling him into my chest as I laid Dow . I kissed his lips lightly, and when I pulled back, I whispered into his lips.

"Because.... All I want for Christmas, is you~."

He blushed.

"R-Raph, I-"

"No, Leo. You're under appreciated sometimes. You need to know someone loves you. And I'm that someone. You are amazing Leo. Never forget that."

He smiled, and kissed my lips. When we pulled back, his face was red, but you could tell he was happy. He snuggles info my chest more, wrapping the blanket tighter around himself. I pulled a blanket off of the top of the couch, covering us both. I kissed the top of Leo's head, as we drifted to sleep, the lair dark, despite the Christmas lights, the tree glowing in the corner. The thing I fell asleep to, was Leo's beautiful, sleeping face,a B's the sounds of some Christmas movie.

It was a good Christmas.

And I got everything I ever wanted.

-----

Tell me what you thought! Too short? Idk. COMMENT