Chapter three:

I sat on the couch in the lair, looking around on my phone. I heard the lair for open and close. I looked up, and saw Leo walk in and onto the kitchen, picking up the Dr. Pepper he left from this afternoon.

"Hey Leo. How was your patrol?"

"Good, nothing's happening in the city."

"Cool. Hey, Leo."

"Yea?" He took a slip of his Dr. Pepper.

I smirking, trying to keep it a smirk and not a grin. "Netflix and chill?"

He looked at me. "Really Raph? Netflix and chill?"

I had to contain my amusement."We'll, yea."

He just chuckled, and rolled his eyes, taking another sip of his Dr. Pepper before setting it down. He sighed. "You, I'd love to Raph, but I have to take another shift."

My smirk left. I stood. "C'mon, Leo. Take a break." I walked towards him as he was adjusting his gear.

"I can't, Raph. Now that the others are gone for a while, I gotta take more breaks."
He looked up at me after saying this, a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"C'mon Leo. You gotta take a break." I walked over to him, putting my hand on his shoulder."

"Raph. I have to go. I'll be back."
He walked to the door, and looked back at me. "I'll be back Raph. Bye."

He left, and I stood there until his footsteps faded away. "Might as well binge watch the Walking Dead"

Hey! So sorry it's short, and late. I'm just, idk. I need ideas? Like, what do you guys want? Or would like?