Chapter two

I woke up to feel something around my left wrist. I saw bandages, and the memories from last night came. I looked to see a peaceful Raphael sleeping. Wow. Honestly, I've never really seen him so...peaceful. I brought my hand up, and cuffed his face, rubbing my finger across his cheek lightly. He smirked and opened his eyes.

"You where awake the whole time!?!?" I exclaimed, shocked. He chuckled.

"Yea. I never went to sleep."

"But, didn't I go to bed at night?"

"No, it was only 9:00 am."

"Oh."

"Yup."

"So, what time is it now?"

"It is 1:27 pm."

"Oh."

"Yea....hey, uh..Leo? About this morni-" I cut him off by getting out of the bed, and walking out of his room. I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and pulling out a  cold Dr. Pepper. I shut the fridge door shut, and turned around, when Raph pushed me against the fridge.

"Leo. We need to talk about this morning."

"Raph. I don't want to talk about it, okay? It's nothing."

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY ITS NOTHING LEO! Leo, you where, and have been cutting. Why?"

I looked away, tears threatening to come once again.

"I....I don't have time for this. I'm gonna go on a patrol."

I pushed his arm down, and walked to the table, setting my Dr. Pepper on it, and turning towards Raph.

"Leo. Me and you are the only ones home for two weeks. You can tell me anything."

",,,,,I'll be on patrol Raph. I'll be back around 5 at the latest." I went to my room to grab my katana's, when I saw my bloody knife on the floor. I sheathed it, and hooke it to my belt, and then grabbed my katana's. As I was leaving the lair, I heard Raph yell:

"I will be checking your wrists when you get back!"

I scowled, and ran through the sewers. Soon, I was on the rooftops, looking over the beautiful city of New York.