Chapter 10

A/N - holy shit its been too bloody long. I am rewriting chapter ten and eleven because I absolutely dont know what was going through my head at the time haha. Lets see if I can continue this book haha.

;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;

I held my hand against my stomach tightly, my belly rumbling with pain. My back was against the bathroom door as I held back my whine of pain. It had been about three days now without food. There's no longer a lock on the door due to Ralph's concerns for me.

I gasped as my torso shook with pain once more. I hastily grabbed the waterbottle next to me, chugging it. I sighed in relief as I finished it. It didn't fix my pain, but dubbed it greatly. I stood shakily and looked at myself in the mirror.

What had I become?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The four of us sat at the dinner table quietly. No one had the appetite to eat. Not after it being the third night in a row that Leo left dinner early to 'train'. Splinter looked at me with a knowing look in his eyes as I sighed.

"He's not getting better, is he Sensei?" I asked sadly.

"I'm afraid we all know the answer to your question Raphael." He replied solemnly. I sighed as I fought back my distraught mix of emotions.

"I'm gonna say something to him."

=:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O =:O

Oofta. Been a Hella long time. I first started this book in eight grade. Now that I've finally updated, I just finished my sophomore year in highschool.

I should re-introduce myself.

What's up? My name is Kai Johnson, I am fifteen years old and will be sixteen in a month. I just reread this book and

Oof.

That's all I can say. Man, I never proof read anything haha. Um, I have reached medical help and am now on anti-depressants.

I sincerely apologize for me and my actions. I will be taking down the photos in the least and most likely my terribly triggering A/N's. I was a very distraught preteen and I apologize.

Another update- I am male now. I am about six months on Testosterone and couldn't be happier.

I have a pink mohawk, an eyebrow piercing and a septum piercing. I am single and am not friends with some of the people I used to mention haha.

I just want to say to those with depression and suicidal thoughts- it does get better. Trust me. Its worth the therapy appointments and different medications.

I am single and have little to no friends and I like it.

I dont fit in at school due to my appearance and music taste and that's okay. July I will be in Grease the musical and can't wait.

I am beyond Gay haha. I am actually gay and pansexual.

I listen to heavy metal, screamo, rock, classic rock, rap etc.

You all are free to pm me anytime and ask me questions.

My question today is-

Q- are you guys still reading this? Haha. And would you like me to continue?

Comment and talk to me!! Feel free to comment or pm me. If any of you got snapchat hmu haha.

Peace!~:-))