CHAPTER 1

It was a cold winter's day, a faint crying was heard from a lonely house that stood in the middle of a deep forest.
The wind blew so hard that it opened the door to reveal a small girl with brown hair and blue eyes crying in the middle of the room. The girl was covered in blood and the front of her shirt stained with tears.
She was holding a lifeless body of a woman in her hand and saying
'mommy' trough her sobs.
- - - - - - - - -
This was once a happy and loving family until some men with covered faces showed up at the front of their house.
Daddy tried to fight them outside while mommy hid her precious daughter in the basement which was located under the table,
''stay there ...my beautiful sunshine'' the women said and smiled at the daughter ''don't come out no matter what you hear '' her mother said and shut the door.
The girl closed her eyes and hugged her toy horse closer to her chest trying to stay silent.
She heard her mother's scream, which made her want to help her but she couldn't because her mommy told her not to come out no matter what.

After maybe an hour or two when everything was silent the little girl decided to come out.
As she opened the basement door she saw blood beside her, as her little eyes fallowed the trail she gasped and rushed to her mommy's side.
The women was still breathing but very slowly. The daughter approached her mom and hugged her gently not caring that blood was soaking her shirt and skirt, as her tears kept on rolling down her cheeks soaking the blooded shirt even more.
The women smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead softly and said''we...will alw....ays ...love...you ..our precious ...little...sun ...shine''she smiled at her daughter again and closed her eyes leaving this world.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of ''Ray Of Light ''