Chapter 4

August's. P.O.V
'Come in here August' I heard Commander Taylor, I was just a little bit nervous, I know that I'm being partnerd up with some captain but I hope it's a good person, as I opened the door I saw beautiful long brown hair the hair swayed out of the way just to reveal enchanting, alluring blue eyes but yet sad.
'From today you will be working together, so please get along, also August now you are also a captain of Captain Morris squad, I hope you two will get along.
'Also next week you will be going on missions so do some training, that is all, you may be dismissed 'said commander Taylor.
I am being paired up with such a beautiful girl, but does she have any strenght she might have cold eyes and a nice face but that doesn't mean she is strong.
I was standing akwardly staring of to space when captain Morris snapped me out of my thoughts by saying "hello my name is Mykaela Morris, may ask your name ?" she asked in a cold tone, it seems this girl's parents didn't thought her manners, but as I am a gentlemen of course I'm going to answer "my name is August Bayard I'm eighteen by the way '
It seemed like she really didn't care about any additional information, what a weird girl who also happens to be very mysterious, ...weird....
We were walking quietly trough the back garden of the head quarters, when suddenly two drunk soldiers bump into Mykaela, they didn't seem happy that she didn't say sorry, 'hey missy atleast give us an apology if you don't want to be in a big trouble' one of the men shouted
Mykaela stopped walking and turned around just to punch one guy in the face and send him flying to the brick wall of the head quarters, and kick the other guy were the sun doesen't shine so bright and knee him in the gut. Well I didn't expect that to happen, okay maybe she isn't that weak but still they were just a bunch of drunk men. I didn't even notice when we arrived at the stables, Mykaela was already getting on her horse like it was no big deal just beating the crap out of the two military officials, well anyways I got to see a pretty sight.
Mykaela looked at me and opened her mouth to say "are you done daydreaming, we should get a move on" I admit that she is beautiful and all but damn her personality is the worst, without anymore talk I just decided to fallow her and not stare off to space.

'This is going to be a long day'
I thought to myself.

Thank you for reading chapter 4
Of "A RAY OF LIGHT "