Chapter 6

Mykaela's P.O.V
-----------------------------------------

'Why, why am I seeing this nightmare again'
The day my parents were murdered why am I seeing the clear crimson blood.

My eyes shot wide open to the familiar voice, it was August, he had a worried expression on his face and he asked me "are you alright captain Morris"

"Yeah I'm fine just a memory from my childhood, nothing to worry about, sorry to disturb you , what time is it anyways?"
I asked him ' its four thirty two am ' he answered.

God damn I thought " I'm sorry to wake you up so early "

'Thats fine, I'm just worried will
you be fine ?' he asked me

"Actually could you stay here until I fall asleep " he seemed surprised that I asked him that.
"sure , will you tell me what was the nightmare about" he asked me, I was a little surprised why would he want to know what was my nightmare about
" how about I show you today later what my nightmare was about" I said.

August's P.O.V
---------------------------------------
" how about I show you today later what my nightmare was about" she said I was kinda surprised because she had a pained expression on her face, that was the first time I saw an expression on her face the first and the most pained, I didn't like her to have that kind of expression, I dont know what I felt but pity, sadness, dejection, misery and unhappines were all of them felt in my heart, and not thinking at all I hugged her and said ' everything will be alright and if you don't want to show me what was so terrible and frightening that you woke up screaming and crying you don't have to, I will understand ...okay?'
She just nodded and said " I think it's about time someone will know my childhood"

Her.... childhood? ...her childhood was so terrible that she woke up screaming and crying?
"Thanks for listening to my personal matters, it feels like a rock had been lifted of my chest ,
Thank ...you... Aug..st"she said and fell asleep.
You are welcome I thought in my head, I looked at her face once again and thought of how fragile of a girl she actually is but always puts up a strong front but it feels that she could break any moment.

I stroked her cheek and leaned down and kissed her on the forehead ' goodnight ' I whispered.

I hope to never see her so pained she looks like she went through a childhood trauma and still... she puts up such a cold front, how cute...I thought.

It was eight am by now Mykaela was awake doing her paperwork and I was just sitting in her office reading a book called 'Hope' it was a really good book Mykaela really does have a good taste in books.

I heard her put down the pen and I lifted my head to look at her she sighed " shall we go "she said , ' okay ' I answered and we both left the office.

We arrived at the stables and got ready for the journey, ' now this will be an interesting day ' I thought to myself.

Thank you for reading chapter 6 of " A Ray Of Light "