-2

Great, I guess I'm going to the party then

When, I got home I started to get dress for the party, since the party was at 7:00 and it was already 6:29. I took a shower, and put on some average clothing which contained: A sweater with "blue neighbourhood" on it, ripped up jeans, and blue converse. {I'm so sorry, guys that I just informed you guys about what she was wearing... I promise I won't do it again!}

By 6:50, I was out the door waiting for Luke to pick me up. While I was waiting I got a message from an unknown number.

When the clock strikes midnight, you'll be mine.

Xoxoxoxo~

What? My life is not a fairytale, why the heck is this person talking about "when the clock strikes midnight" what does that even mean?! I was to busy freaking out to notice that Luke was pulling into the drive way, "Florence, come on you don't wanna be late!" He yelled. "OKAY" I screamed as I opened the door to the car which smelled like strawberries. "So, I heard that you were talking to Shawn in the hallway, is this true?" Luke said raising his eyebrows, I turned my head to signal him to "shut up and drive" I guess he caught it because he shut the hell up.

We arrived there at 7:02, Luke and I walked up to house together but as soon as we got in we parted. I was alone, so I just kinda drifted towards the drink area where not a lot of people were, why did I even bother showing up? As, I played Crossy road, Shawn walked up towards me with two drinks in his hand.

"So, miss grumpy pants showed up, huh?" He asked smirking.
"Yeah, yeah" I said rolling my eyes and kinda laughing, he handed me the drink "here, I got you something to drink" he said sweetly; "you didn't put anything intoxicating in here did you?" He shook his head "now why would I do that?" I looked at him, I kinda trust him so with that I took a sip.