-3

After, I was done drinking all of whatever was in the cup I took a seat on the couch where a couple of people were just sitting and chilling. I still didn't see my friend Luke anywhere, he was probably making out with some girl or something, I started getting really tired and a bit dizzy.

It's probably just the really loud music that making me dizzy.... hopeful.

I got up from the couch and started to walk away from the couch, the people started making out I didn't wanna be over there. As I started to walk away, the world started fading away and getting dark.

Where the heck is Luke? Oh dang where did that chair come from? Oh look the ground..

"Hey, Florence... Babe wake up," the voice said, I lazily opened my eyes to see Shawn smiling at me. "Uhh hi? Does my mom know your here?" I asked blinking at him with curiosity. Shawn faced harden "Florence, I really don't know how to tell you this but... I don't think you will be seeing your mom again" he said looking away, now I was about to be hysterical.

"SHAWN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I yelled at him with hot steamy tears coming down my eyes, Shawn quickly got irritated but it quickly disappeared. "Florence, I know your mad but chill!" THIS BASTARD DIDN'T JUST TELL ME TO CHILL?!?!? OH MY GAWD!!!!

I pulled my arm up to punch him in the face. But my arms were tied to a bed, Shawn got up from the bed and grab something off a near by dresser it was dark and I couldn't completely see what it was till he walked into the light. Shawn grab my arm and injected a needle into my skin. He smirked and said something but I didn't hear him because he started to fade away.

*much later update*

I can't help but laugh at my writing... gosh I am so bad.. lol. But I'm glad you guys enjoy.