-11

I awoke to the sound of a female and a male voice talking, the male voice obviously belonged to Shawn but the female's was unfamiliar to me. "Shawn, you haven't been yourself lately... you never wanna hook up.. what's wrong?" Then, it dawned on me the voice belonged to the one and only Lynne Denham Shawn's girlfriend, "Babe, I've been busy you know working on my career and stuff. I promise when my song "Life of the party" gets noticed we'll be hooking up on the London Bridge!"

I heard the fakeness in his voice, he hated Lynne I don't understand why they were still dating. "Shawn, you mean it? Really?" Lynne said with happiness in her voice, "Yes, babe. But can you go now? I have some important stuff to do." He stated with a hateful tone. But apparently, Lynne didn't notice it because she goodbye in the most sweets way possible.

As soon as the door closed, Shawn mumbled something under his breath "Dumb bish." His footsteps started walking towards his bedroom door where I was, for some reason I was kinda terrified. "Good morning beautiful, I'm pretty sure you noticed that you are not in a basement. See, I'm nice right?" He said the last part sarcastically I hated it! "No. Your not a nice person. Just being real." I responded with hateful tone, Shawn was taken aback "Ha. Not such a surprise." He leaned down and unlocked the locks on my wrists so I could flex them "Why did you do that?" I asked surprised "Cause I want to. Do you want breakfast, I don't need you dying of starvation you know."

He asked opening the door and stepping out, I confusingly followed him what's going on? I asked myself as I sat at the table.

_________________
Is Shawn changing for the better or worse?

Tell me what you think. Don't forget to vote.