-14

Luke held me tightly as we walked out the house "Florence I'm sorry... that I couldn't get to you quick enough." Luke said looking away shameful-- I grabbed his hand "Luke it's okay. You just need to remember that you came. Okay?" I asked giving a quick peck on the lips he's faced turned red "Okay. UGH but I'm so mad that Lynne had the nerves to come over to my house and try to make out with me!" He threw his hands up in disbelief.

I laughed at how dramatic he was acting, as we got near the car I kept turning around to see Shawn standing outside of his door in hand cuffs. "You okay?" Luke asked as he opened the door for me, I nodded because I had the weirdest sensation that Shawn might... 'No Florence you need stop thinking like that!' I yelled to myself trying to compose myself.

I took deep breath in "Luke let's get out of town together.. I can't stand being in this place is giving me bad vibes." I stated staring at the blank void ahead of us, Luke turned towards me "where are we going?" He asked.

"Anywhere. But this place." I deadpanned, I took one more look at Shawn's house and turned my head away.

"Also, can we go now?" I asked with a warm smile.

________________

Omfg guys this story is finally completed!!! Also, spoiler alert there's going to be a book two!!! So, wait for that!!

Now have fun wondering what's going to happen in book two.