-8

"FLORENCE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOUR ASS!!" I heard Shawn yell as I got dress, I had on one of his sweater to cover the bruises he gave me. As I inched closer to the door, I could hear Shawn messing with the locks, I swung open the door and ran.
Not looking back...

The wind was blowing so it dried my tears while I ran, I couldn't help but cry! I kept thinking about what he said, I need to go to my mom and hug her. I wanted to be with Luke, and tell him how much I hate him and love him. This made me run faster, Shawn lived 4 blocks away from my house.

As I edged closer to my house, I seen cops and my mom outside crying while hugging Luke. "MOM" I yelled, she looked up and so did Luke and the cops "Florence?" My mom yelled back "Yes mom it's me!!" She finally saw, but she didn't run she just feel to her knees and started crying; Luke on the other hand ran towards me and tackled me.

"FLORENCE" he screamed, he was happy. He held his head to my head like he was going to kiss me, but he didn't. "Luke, I missed you so much..." I hugged him "Florence, are you hurt?! What happened?" He asked when we were back inside, I looked down at my arms to signal him he gently pulled the sweater up to see the bruises. He's faced flashed anger, "who did this" I started crying. Like hard crying. "I-I can't t-tell you... please tell me you won't look for this person?"

He held my face in his hand and for the first time we kissed. It felt good, but I couldn't lean into it. "Okay, I won't. But I'm going to stay with you tonight." He smiled and laughed.