-5

To my surprise I woke up, with my wrists untied. "Oh my god I'm going to finally get out of here" I said with happiness and joy filling the inside of me. "Not really." Shawn's voice said "If I wanted you to escape I would have open the window right there" he pointed while smirking "don't get any ideas!"

I dropped down to my knees and started crying, "I JUST WANNA GO HOME.." I yelled at him, tears rolling down my cheek like a waterfall "P-p-please, Shawn just let me go..." I plead, Shawn walked over to me "Say you love me" he said quietly "SAY YOU FILPPING LOVE ME BISH!!" He yelled.

I did as commanded, "I love you Shawn" he looked at my for a good 2 seconds and then started punching holes into the wall. "FLORENCE YOU DON'T LOVE ME DO YA?! YOU LOVE THAT UGLY PIECE OF... LUKE!" He yelled coming towards me I backed up into the wall he grab me.

"SHAWN STOP PLEASE" but all my crying keep making him angry he used his free hand to punch me in the face "STOP BEING SO NICE DANG!!" He threw me across the room.

I curled up into a ball and started crying, Shawn was pacing the room "I just wanted you to be mine... but that stupid bastard Luke kept getting in the way!" He started crying now "Florence, I really don't wanna hurt you... but you try to run away from me... and I can't let you do that!"