-12

Thank you Sadie2002 for giving me the idea to add his parents.
____________________

Shawn laid a bowl of Coca Pebbles in front of me, "Here, you might wanna hurry up unless you wanna meet my parents." He said blankly while he fixed him a bowl, "Hm, I didn't think you had parents.. cause you know." I hinted the fact about him kidnapping me and stuff.

He faked laughed "Ha ha. Well, I do and in a matter-of fact here they are." He said the last part quietly he's parents walked in "Shawn!" His sister yelled and gave him a big hug "Hey, how was the vacation?" He asked surprisingly his voice wasn't filled with hate "Great! Who's that by the way?" She asked pointing at me.

My eyes turned to Shawn quickly searching for an answer "Oh that's my girlfriend Florence, Florence say hi." I faked smiled "Hello." I said averting my gaze away from her and looking back at my cereal that was getting soggy, "Shawn your girlfriend is going to have to go home. We need to talk." His mother said death glaring him but smiling at me.

I quickly got up and tried to walk out but Shawn stopped me "Listen, mom we have nothing to talk about and my girlfriend is going to stay. Understand?" His voice filled with venom his sister looked sacred and his mother did too. "Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, how dare you talk to me like that!" His mother yelled. Shawn smiled and took out a knife, his sister screamed "SHAWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I screamed at him.

"First off Mom I can talk to you however I want to talk to you. Secondly, I told you we didn't have anything to talk about. So, guess who's going to have to die because they wouldn't listen!" He ran up to her and lunged the knife blade into her.

The last thing I remember was Shawn turning towards his dad before I fainted.

(I finally decided to fix the part where I messed up his name, now stop talking about it....😒)

Kidnapped by Shawn Mendes | CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara