Similarities

WARNING contains one kinda bad word and one implied curse word.
River opened her eyes slowly. She was strapped to a metal table with tubes in her arms.
"Krissie!" She yelled into the surrounding darkness.
"Nope." A familiar voice said.
"You. You traitor! I trusted you!" She screamed as she squirmed under the straps. "I hate you, Tricity."
"Oh, come on now... I wasn't this easy on Lina you know."
"Go burn in hell you awful bi-"
Tricity sent a shock of electricity through River. Since water was a conductor of electricity, the pain was magnified. River screamed in pain.
"We'll have none of that. You kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh, wait, that's right... You don't have one. I raised you, didn't I?"
Tricity slapped her.
"I don't know where you got that from." She smirked.
River growled and spat blood at Tricity.
"I'm going to enjoy watching the life get sucked out of you." Tricity said grabbing her hair.
Then, River remembered. The code word. The emergency application she built into her wristlet in case of an emergency. This qualifies. Once she said the code word, a tracking device would activate sending her team her exact location. She moved her wrist and felt it there. Good, they hadn't taken it off. She tried not to smile.
"You know, there are so many things I wish I could have seen. Like Niagara Falls. You know the big waterfall!" She said.
Her wristlet vibrated. She did it. Her team would be there soon.

"What are we gonna do, Pine?!" I cried. "They know what they did wrong the last time. We won't have enough time to find her!"
"Yes, we will." He said back. "You're just gonna have to trust me."
"I do trust you! I just-"
Just then they could hear a beeping coming from the screen. A red dot appeared on the map with River next to it.
"A tracker! River had a tracker!" Pine said.
"Let's go!"

Tricity walked over and flipped a switch.
"Krissie's gonna be mad at me later but, I can't wait any longer."
River looked at the tubes in her arms and could see her blue power being sucked through them. All her strength was leaving her.
All of a sudden, lights started flashing and sirens went off.
"INTRUDER ALERT!" It rang out.
Tricity ran to a screen on the wall.
"How did they find-" Tricity looked towards River. "You!" She screamed. "You had a tracker."
"Of course I did. Do I look like an idiot?"
Tricity ran out the door in the back of the room.

The doors burst open and we rushed in.
"River!" I screamed.
"She...went...that way..." She said before passing out.
"Get River. I'll get Tricity." Pine and Breeze ran out the door.
I turned off the machine.
"River?" I shook her lightly.
She mumbled and groaned.
"Oh, thank god!" I said relieved.
River sat up.
"Lina!"
I hugged her so tight.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Let's go help the guys!"
River got up and we started for the door when the boys walked back in.
"We lost her." Pine said.
"That doesn't matter. Let's get out of here!"