Dedicated to: Miranda_Here (Dirty)

WARNING: Its a Dirty one! ;)

You (Miranda) are at a party with your friends. After a while they left, so you were there by yourself.

"Well hello young lady." A cute boy with black hair and browish eyes says sweetly to you.

"Hello Hot guy." He grins at you.

"Shit. I said that out loud."

"Yes you did."

You guys talk for a while and things got interesting. You guys were a little drunk abd started making out in the back of the 'Club'.

You moan as he starts sucking on your neck.

"You like it?" He smirks at you.

"Humm." You moan once more.

"Want to take this to my house?"

All you do is nod and a second later you were at his house.

He leads you up stairs and into a bedroom. He locks the door and oushes you on the bed making him land on top of you.

You guys start making out once more. but more heated and passionate.

"You know that dress you are wearing would be prettier if it was off you." He winks which turned you on.

You start messing with his pants. He grins and takes all of his clothes off.

"Im naked. its your turn." He takes off your shirt and your bra. then your pants and under...wear....

"Im Miranda by the way."

"Zayn. Now you have something ti scream" He smirks.

He pushes into you. Trusting hard.

"ZAYN!!!" You scream in pain.

The pain turns into pleasure.

"Faster!" You moan.

He does and you moan again.

"Im about to..." You say out of breath.

"Let it!" He moans.

"Ugh." He collaps next to you.

You fall asleep in his arms.

(And that started a Cute and... nevermind ....relationship!! ;))

FOLLOW ME!

Sorry to tell you guys this but i dont like writing dirty imagines but because you ask for it i will. just for you! ;)