Dedicated to: XalyssaXbabeX

Hello my Twixxers!! Anyways I have this imagine and two more then i will do some Prefences. But I do need some Ideas. You can inbox me some or leave a comment in THIS CHAPTER at the bottom. Thanks! And almost 9000 reads!! Wow guys!! Love you so much!!

************************************************

You (Alyssa) were heading over to your friend Louis's house to hang out. He said his parents are gone and we was having a little get together. The only people that were going we you and the boys.

You approach his flat and ring the door bell. The boys and Louis greet you at the door. You walk in and there's chips and popcorn and junk food on the table and drinks also.

You guys eat and talk for alwhile but then you guys started to get bored.

"What do you want to to guys?" You ask sitting on the ground. 

Everyone follows you into the living room and sits down in a circle.

"Truth or Dare!!" They all shout.

"Ok Um i'll go first, Truth or Dare...Louis."

"Dare!!" 

"I dare you to sit on Zayn's lap for the rest of the game."

"That's easy, it's not like I don't do it already." 

That made everyone crack up laughing.

"Ok Truth or Dare....Harrah!!"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to.....Make out with Alyssa."

"That's usually what happens in truth or dare." He smiles at you and you blush.

"Eh eh eh for 5 minutes."

That made you gasp and made Harry smirk.

"On with it!!!" 

Harry smacks his lips into yours sending you to lay on the ground. You can feel him get on top of you and all the boys woooo and yaaa and go harrah!! You smiled in the kiss from their comments. It starts getting heated but your guys lips neer left each other. When you pull away you see Harry bitting his bottom lip. You giggle.

"Um I need to take Aylssa in the other room now." 

Harry grabs your hand and takes you into the bedroom where things get more heated ;)

*****************************************************

Hope you liked it Alyssa!!! Sorry it took me so long but im busy getting other books done. Two more imagines then i  will put more prefences up!

Go and look at my friends Imagines (Misty_KayKay) Follow her and inbox her if you want a imagine. She really really realy wants to do some but people won't request. And she just started them by the way. She does all types of them dirty, clean, inbetween and such. Just tell her your name, what boy, what happens, and what type. And she will do one for you! 

FOLLOW ME AND (Misty_KayKay)

                  -Twixx ;)