Dedicated to: @swagstaplease

Hope you like it Eleanor! Sorry It took so long i am sick and everything. Also there is some lauguage so sorry. :/ I'm going to try to get the other three up. If you asked for one and i forgot it, inbox me again. You wouldn't be bugging me i promise you that. :) ENJOY! COMMENT! VOTE! RATE! INBOX YOUR REQUEST ONLY!)

FOLLOW ME??!?!??!?!?!??!?!

                      -Twixx ;)

***************************************************************************

You (Eleanor) were walking home from work. It was only a block away so there was no reason to take the car. You were coming home early because there was many people on shift and you were there sense 7am. It's 5:30pm now. As you were walking up the steps you heard another girls voice. The only other girls you know that could be in your house was your friends Perrie, Danielle (Not big on Sophiam sorry) or Eleanor (The other Eleanor). You opened the door and things went silent. 

"Harry?" You asked. 

You heard foot steps and Harry came walking into the living room. 

"Hi Love. Why are you home so soon?" He questioned sounding nervous. 

"There's a big storm coming and my manager knew i walked" I stopped for a second. "Is one of the girls here? Perrie? Dani? El?"

"Uhh, Ermm..." You rolled your eyes at Harry and headed to your guys room. 

"Eleanor wait!"

Harry ran at you, but it was to late. You walked in our room and saw a girl with super short-shorts and only a bra. First You didn't know what was happening. You stared at the girl and she stared back at you with a smirk.

"Get out." You told the slutty bitch laying on yours and Harrys bed. 

She got up from the bed and walked out shaking her hips to much and winked at Harry. That bitch is lucky You didn't fell like slapping her. When you heard the door slam a tear dropped from your face. Iyou turned around, glanced at Harry and pushed him out of the way. 

"Eleanor!" Harry ran after you.

He grabbed your arm and tried to spin you around. 

"Let go of me Harry." You said sternly.

"Eleanor just let me explain! it's not what you thin-"

"IT;S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CHEATED ON ME HARRY! YOU CAN'T DENY IT BECAUSE I SAW THE SLUTTY WHORE ON OUR BED! WELL ITS JUST YOURS NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO CALL THAT BITCH BACK IN HERE!" 

"I'm Sorry Eleanor! I won't do it again! I'm sorry! I went to the bar and this girl followed me back home!" 

"SORRY DOESN'T FIX WHAT YOU DID HARRY! ANYWAYS HOW DID THAT CHICK GET IN YOUR ROOM? HUH?"

"She snuck in here after i told her to leave me alone! When you walked in the house, i panicked! Please you got to believe me!"   

"Why was she half naked!?" 

"She did it to herself! Please! Eleanor Please!"

You looked at the ground. "I don't know Harry." When You looked up a tear dropped from his face. 

"Please." Harry whispered/sobbed looking down.

"I'm going to live with Perrie and Zayn for awhile. But, If you care so much and you don't cheat or anything...i'll come back."