Dedicated to: MaddieJordan

This one and one more then i will start doing prefences again!! Love youzz!!!! ;)

********************************************

You (Maddie) and your boyfriend Niall just got into a fight. You were crying on your room when you here the door slowly open. 

You didn't even move. You knew who it was and you didn't even want to look at him.

"Babe please, Im sorry for yelling at you."

He sits on your bed next to you. It sounded like he was crying too. But why? He was the one to yell at you. 

You sit up looking at hi straight in the eyes. He was and is crying. 

"Babe Im so sorry I didn't mean to yell. Please don't cry, I hate it when you cry"

"Why are you crying? You were the one who yelled at me. And why do you care if im crying you caused it!" You shout standing up from your bed.

You walk down stairs not wanting to here another apologie. 

"Babe please I said i was sorry."

You turn around about to yell at him again but his lips hit yours before you could say anything else. The kiss was full of passion and love that you had to kiss back.

His arms go around your waist and he pulls you close to his chest. When you pull away from the kiss, he puts his forehead on yours.

"Maddie, I never wanted to hurt you in anyway shape or form. I just had a bad day and i kind of lost it. Im sorry Princess." He says wipping the tears off your cheeks.

"Just kiss me you lil irish boy." He smiles and you do too.

That turned into a full out heated make out session on the couch.

*******************************************************

Hope you liked it Maddie!! hehe we have the same name...but i spell it differently. One more then i start prefences again! Yaaayyyy!!! And ask Misty_KayKay to do a imagine for you, she really wants some request!! Just inbox her!!!

FOLLOW ME!!!!

             -Twixx ;)