Chapter 7

The horizon was filled with clouds, lighting up the night sky. Drake had a flashlight with him, along with a laser pointer he got from his presentation class in school. If all went as planned, he would only use the laser as a quick diversion once or twice. He brought some rope, too. His parents didn't know. He had lied and said he was hanging out with his best friend, Brandon Craytebox.

ok, im here

-drake.mann

GOOD. WHERE?

-BJ58

Drake looked up at the greyish building. It looked dull.

it seems like the side.

-drake.mann

EAST OR WEST?

-BJ58

it feels like east.

-drake.mann

IS THERE A VENT?

-BJ58

no

-drake.mann

THEN ITS WEST. PERFECT.

-BJ58

**********************************

Agent Slantolz was a moderate-sized man. He looked just a bit latino, but he really was english. He joined the FBI and this is his first mission.

The ALYX CASE.

He could just imagine finding the girl. The happy faces of the family as they hug her. His boss, proud. The promotion he'd get---

No, he thought. The promotion can wait. The girl can't.

A chime came in on his laptop. Clicking his email, he saw one new message: HELP ME

**********************************

Alyx had ratted out a quick message to the FBI area using the smartphone that the kidnapper left behind in a rush to leave the door. She had a pin and paperclipped the door lock.

She had found the FBI email suprisingly in the persons contacts and had sent an S.O.S.

**********************************

"Where's Drake?" His mom asked quite suddenly, looking into his bedroom. "He should be in bed!" Drake didnt do an enough job of covering his tracks. First of all, his room was actually clean, so that was suspicious. Then, his bed looked as if he'd crawled out of it recently. Then the windows, which its curtains flapped along with the night breeze.

His mom put two and two together and realized: He'd jumped out the window.

**********************************

Drake, meanwhile, had managed to sneak inside the abandoned police office, He shone his flashlight, hoping that he looked like a security guard. Ducking behind a desk, he grabbed the Taser charger. It read "Tasermatical 2000". Attached was the very Taser!

i got it!!

-drake.mann

GREAT. NOW LEAVE! WE SENSE VISITORS!

-BJ58

Sneaking out the same way he came in, Drake dashed out into the night.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hey. sorry for a complete lack of posting up the story. I've still had some problems with my internet. They SHOULD be fixed by next month. Should being the operative word. I'm just hogging off some wifi that's around my place. Thanks for reading, and bye.