Chapter 12

Officer Gabriel B. Schlegel was no more than 12 years old, but yet, he joined. Well, technically, he didn't join join. Just a helper for the pros.

The Alyx case is one most pros worked on. Each day, the police station was quiet and boring. But ever since Alyx was kidnapped, a flurry of activity was always happening.

Dang it all! He thought, looking at his red Kyocera Event phone. I can't beat my Fruit Ninja score with this racket!

He heard that Michael Slantolz, the main dude as Gabriel so called him, were about to deal with these kid-robbers.

He pocketed his phone. In all this action, it could easily get lost and broken.

-------------------------------------

"Whoooooo-peeeeeee!" Drake exclaimed at the high top speeds of Agent Slantolz's cop car. The Site was a 3 hour trip, and they didn't have a moment to spare.

-------------------------------------

"Ruby Pineiro and Alyx Stanford?"

"Present, but not accounted for!"

As the 2 girls and 3 kidnappers were shoved in the car, the kidnappers all snickered.

"Hahah! 50 big bucks in raw, cold cash!" The leader, the car driver now, giddily said.

Oh no... Alyx thought, as the car hit the road to go to The Site. Is it actually happening? Is the moment where it all goes down coming soon? Are they really gonna pay 50 million bucks for 2 kids?

Alyx shot a glare at the driver.

Buddy, I still ain't your treasure. Neither is Ruby.

On the drivers side, however, they were excited.

"If I'd known it'd be this easy, I'da gotten the money at their doorstep!

"Haha!"

"Nah, boss. There has to be a catch..."

Kidnapper 3 looked at Kidnapper 1.

"Whatchu talkin' 'bout?"

"The fact that its going to plan all too easy."

Alyx overheard their conversation. She remained quiet and looked at Ruby. She was peering out the window. Kidnapper 2 looked at them. "Hey! Get out that window! Ya want us all to be caught?"

Yeah! In fact I do! Alyx thought. Ruby got away from the window and stared straight ahead.

"You're in trouble, anyway." Alyx muttered. Kidnapper 1, the driver, heard this. "What makes you so sure?" He sneered.

"I'm sure both mine and Ruby's parents called the cops." Alyx pointed out.

"Ah, but they don't have any witnesses!" Kidnapper 3 said

"My brother!" Alyx shot back.

"Your brother should be smart enough not to tell."

But then again, he probably showed the phone to his parents.

=≠=======≠=======≠====≠=======

Sorry guys! Writers block!