Chapter 9

The victim of Alyx's rampage was the muscles of the kidnapping. She let him have it, only stopping to catch her breath. Ruby awoke to metal clanging.

"He's knocked out." Alyx told her. Ruby judged the scene. This girl was a fighter and a strong one at that. How could the kidnappers win and take her?

In the end, she nodded and said, "Wow."

Two more came in the room and seduced Alyx.

**********************************

The next morning, Drake felt a vibration and heard an alarm buzz. UGGH, he thought, drowsily punching at the alarms snooze button. 10:00... on Saturday. The latest he'd ever slept on a Saturday. Usually his sister would have woken up at 9. Things will never be the same.

"Dont think that!" He scolded himself. "Theres still a chance that she can come back." The information that Alyx had given was very little as to the scenario she's in. Then he thought of the email more and remebered...the girl. Atleast SHE had company, he thought bitterly. When he went down to the family's living room, he saw Officer Slantolz, hunched over the laptop. "What's up?" Drake asked curiously. "Found a lead? 'nother email?"

Officer Slantolz shook his head. "No. Im looking at the newspaper online." He noted Drake's stunned look. "It's free and saves trees..." He added. Drake, nodding, said "I'm gonna go out for a walk. Walk away all this stress off of me." He turned, then went upstairs to get his jacket. Something lit up underneath his pillow. The phone! He practically stumbled to his bed to read the text message.

Strong, she is. Knocked out our strongest man.

-BL58

Drake texted back.

Yeah, 4got to give you the all about sis manual.

-drake.mann

there iz ransom

-BL58

knew it. What? Mom needs to know.

-drake.mann

the taser was just the beginning. we know an officer is sniffing around your home.So.... we need, for starters, 50,000,000 dollars.

-BL58

WHATT???!!! who do you think i am? some hot popstar dude from hollywood?!?!?!

-drake.mann

fine, 5,000,000 dollars. and yes, you can show your mom and the cop the fone now. it does involve them, too.

-BL58

Drake's mom came in just as Drake turned around. She spotted the phone. Drake automatically started explaining. As he explained, she examined the text messages from the phone. After shocked and stunned silence, Drake's mom asked tearfully, "Why did you tell me before?"

===================

Hey guys, sorry I havent been posting lately. My writers block hits me at the WORST possible times ever... so thats why this is slower than usual.

Also, school started 3 weeks ago, and I had to factory reset my pohne, so I lost the wattpad app. So now I have access to a library computer, so until i get my own computer, chapter's will be short. This one's only as lone as it is because of the computer. Again, sorry for not posting at all. Things should be normal.

-fellowyellowjello162