Chapter 3: Aiden and Brayden O'Brien...

Aiden and Brayden both woke up at the crack of dawn so they could get their daily work out in. They didn't have to go to the office until eight that morning so it would give them enough time to lift weights and punch the bag.

Like most twins, they did a lot of things together even lived in the same place. They owned a two story townhouse in Downtown Boston and a very nice estate outside the city limits which they enjoyed during the weekends and long holidays with close friends and extended family. Owning multiple businesses had it's perks, not that money was ever an issue for them growing up, it's just because of who their father and grandfather are.

Cahal O'Brien, their father's father was or is still the leader of the O'Brien Clan making Nolan O'Brien, the twin's father second in command. The O'Brien's are very well known back in Ireland and made their mark in Boston years ago when their Great grandfather Molan started the Irish mob back in the 40's.

They've always known their family history, proud of it actually, but by their mother's request, they were spared most of the gruesome dealings their father had to release upon those who broke the rules. Though they were spared that part for some time, they were still molded by both their grandfather and father to become the next in line to take over the "Family Business". 

The twins were given the best education money can buy and were even trained in combat by the IRA. After college they were sent off to Ireland to train with them for a year and a half so they are familiar with weapons and hand to hand combat. Not that they will be starting a war anytime soon but they were trained just in case. Let's just say that just because they look like "Pretty Boys" that didn't mean they wouldn't kill you if need be.

Being in Ireland changed them and when they got back home they became more focused on running the businesses their father handed to them. They even started their own construction and development firm on their own so they could have a say on everything that happened. They wanted to be their own men instead of living under the family name, especially because of their reputation.

Aiden and Brayden are legitimate business men who keep their books and business affairs clean. They aren't involved in the dealings of the Irish mob unless it has to do with the business aspect of it. Killing and torturing is not in their nature but it didn't mean that they hadn't witnessed it. They had been present a few times when their father and his men had to deal with rivals, even had to beat up the men until they squealed...but they didn't partake in other criminal activities.

As children, they also hung around O'Mally's since he is a long time friend's of the family...actually, Mr. O'Mally is the twin's Godfather. He treats and loves them like his own sons giving them an escape when they had to do "Personal" things for their grandfather and father. He had been out of the mob for years, but still has them as close friends...most of them dining still in his restaurant.

The twins hadn't seen their Godfather in a few weeks, hence why they had never seen Isabel until the night before. They had been away on a business trip for the Import & Export company they own to meet with new clients. They went to the restaurant to meet up with their cousins Jonathan O'Keeffe and Colin O'Brien to talk about business, something they do every week. 

Aiden was the one who was sitting down with the two while Brayden was in the bathroom when Isabel had gone to their table to get their order. The petite Hispanic girl who didn't look older than eighteen had walked in only to catch his attention but his cousins also. Jonathan unashamedly flirted with her most of the night and she didn't return it which was surprising to the twins since he was a very good looking guy...so was Colin.

They found her amusing when she had spilled their drinks on her blouse making them laugh then made a joke about not wearing her lacy bra if not she would had been embarrassed. It was funny how she hid her embarrassment with humor and just the image of her wearing nothing but a sexy lingerie set turned both of them on. 

Through out the night they watched her...she was in her own way playful but didn't cross the line in being flirtatious like most waitresses they have encountered. Most of them would make sexual innuendos, bat their fake eyelashes, show their cleavage and even write down their phone numbers on the check. At times they would take some home for a one night stand and even share the same girl depending on their mood. They haven't been in a serious relationship in years and they really haven't been looking which didn't make their mother too happy. As she tells them every time she sees or speaks to them "I'm not getting any younger...I need grandchildren to spoil!"

She seems quiet and closed off, even flinches if she was touched innocently on her hand or froze when Jonathan had grabbed her arm to talk to her. They noticed her reaction to a few things and they realized that she had or is being hurt...badly. They have been around enough hurt people to notice the signs.

So instead of talking her up like Jonathan was doing, Aiden had told Brayden to wait until they knew more about her.

At the gym while lifting weights Aiden notice Brayden's quietness, though it was early Brayden was the more talkative of the two.

"Spit it out already Bray." Aiden says putting the weights down since he finished his set.

"Spit what out bro?" he asked lifting the dumbell over his shoulder.

"Don't act stupid...you know what I mean and I know what you are thinking about." Aiden tells him annoyed. He hated when his twin pretended he didn't know what he was talking about.

"Fine...Isabel..." he tells him.

"What about her?" Aiden asks while drinking his water.

"What we discussed last night...are you still interested?" Brayden asked now looking at his brother, he knew Aiden had agreed the night before but he had to make sure. If not he would be doing it on his own. When he had bumped into her on his way to sit down he was speechless. Her beauty had taken him by surprise and he wanted to talk to her.

Furrowing his eyebrows together Aiden picked up the weights again to start another set "Of course I am...not only is she beautiful, but she's different...can't put my finger on it except that..."

"...she's mysterious..." Brayden finished his brother's sentence which he did often.

Aiden nodded his head yes. "Plus the fact that a few of the men in the restaurant besides Jonathan and Colin were trying to get her attention? There must be something to her..."

"Yeah...I noticed that too. She didn't even pay attention to them...that's my kind of girl." Brayden smiled putting the dumbell down and picked up his water bottle.

"Yeah...mine too."

 "How do you think she'll react to us? She doesn't seem like the type to be with two men...what if she already has a boyfriend?" Brayden looks over at Aiden.

Aiden didn't say anything for a few seconds. Putting his weights down he looked at his brother with a smirk which he did often "Then we'll just have too win her over and get her to leave him."

Brayden smirked back and nodded his head. He knew how Aiden thought. 

"So...dinner at O'Mally's tonight?" Aiden asked his brother with a cocked eyebrow.

"O'Mally's sounds perfect." Brayden answered picking up a dumbell to work on his triceps. That evening they were going to talk to their Godfather about Isabel and get some info on her...they were setting their eyes on her and once they set their eyes and mind on something or someone...it is theirs...no matter how long it takes. They are O'Brien's after all...and what they want they always get.

A/N: Hello readers...another update. This chapter is just a bit of the twin's background and what they thought of Isabel the night before when they saw her. Do you think their Godfather who is Mr. O'Mally will tell them anything about Isabel or will they befriend her?

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting!