Chapter 4: Seeing them again...

After their workout, Aiden and Brayden went to take showers so they can get to work. They had clients and meetings throughout the day, plus they had to go to one of the sites that had to be demolished in about a week.

It was mid afternoon and the twins were at the site of a very rundown Motel. The owner was given a summon to appear in court a while back to get an extension to fix the place up or be fined. But he chose not to show up and had the City take over so they could condemn it.

The twin's company has a big contract with the city to demolish buildings that are deemed unsafe then rebuild when needed. The contract was something that they got on their own and they were very proud off.

On the way to the location, Brayden had called his godfather to ask if Isabel was working that evening. She was scheduled to be there for 5 pm that evening which pleased him.

After thanking his godfather for the information he ended the call.

"So, our Isabel will be working this evening for 5 pm. Godfather will arrange for her to be our waitress." Brayden tells his brother with a smile.

"Good...so how should we play this? Nice and subtle or blunt and aggressive?" Aiden asks glancing at his twin from the corner of his eye as he drove.

"Hmm, we'll have to think about that. I think we should just talk to her normally and see how she responds."

Shaking his head in agreement Aiden then asks. "What if she doesn't show interest in us? What then?"

"Then, we'll make her be interested in us." Brayden shrugged. "It shouldn't be so hard."

"Yeah...it shouldn't." Aiden agreed but the twins didn't realize that Isabel wasn't an easy catch and it would take a lot to convince her that they were interested in her...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The twins were at the Motel sight speaking to the City Inspectors discussing the plans for demolition. Little did they know that the building is where Isabel resided and that she was on her way back to go get ready for her shift at the restaurant.

Some of the tenants had noticed the officials and had decided to be nosy or complain to them about their home being destroyed. Some even got rowdy and the twins couldn't blame them. It was their home after all and it wasn't their fault the owner was a selfish bastard who refused to fix the place up. The twins couldn't understand how he would do such a thing...they are human beings who deserve to stay in their home, no matter how rundown it was.

Walking up the block, Isabel noticed the small crowd gathered outside in the cold. She wondered what was going on since she had never seen them gathered outside before. 

Glancing around she sees the cars and SUV's used by the City officials and the four cop cars in front of her building. The Police officers stood a few feet in front of the men that looked like they were inspecting the building.

Her eyes widened when she took notice of two very handsome men in suits...the twin brothers that she had served the night before.

"What are they doing here?" she asked herself hiding around a corner. "Ok Isabel...they probably work for the city or something...it's alright...they can't see you...and you can't let them know you live here either...no one can know." she told herself aloud then peaked around the corner again towards them.

She noticed how serious they looked, how they both had the same frown, same face expressions, same walk and same smile...they were both very good looking regardless.